AC Round 11 of 23 Formula Agile@Silverstone Thu, 6th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wow, feels great to race here!

Sorry for my unfinished rubber signature at the starting line :cool: . I did tons of race starts with AI, but srewed the real one up. kudo's Boukah!

But some great racing experience here, this is a very nice way to learn racing. Actually being able to follow others in a race, or defending my tiny butt off, was so cool!

Thanks guys!

Han, thumbs up for another nicely running race, congratz to the wickedly fast podium guys, thanks everyone for keeping me alive in the battles, really enjoyable!

Thank you all so much for allowing me to race in this series. I'll do my best to stay out of everyone's way until I brush the dust (ok scrape the rust :) ) off after a long layoff. Just to get back on the grid and race was a pleasure difficult to describe...like having found a long lost friend. We have some catching up to do, but will improve with each race..

Grats to the Podium and all contestants.

Cheers

Last edited:
Would never normally race like that, threw caution to the wind, sorry to all those I was a bit aggressive too. Not liking this car made that a great race that I did not have to be my normal careful self at my favourite track.
Well done to all I came across, guessed Jason was running virtually no wing and seeing the gap in the last race I had everything in my favor, he was catching but with low wing it was always going to be difficult.

Great battles Andre. Again sorry for being over the top, but it was nice to let my hair down and go for, if I had any hair.:roflmao::roflmao:

@Bob Luneski
A very difficult car on a difficult track Bob, it would have been very difficult for you.

cover-image

I had the feeling I was driving this! :)

Great racing guys, I need more time to drive the car and get the setup done, because I'm lacking the confidence to go on throttle after a corner, afraid to spin out. And my wings were too high in this race even after lowering them in the 2nd race. Nevertheless great racing and having to defend my lines which was fun. At 1 point I even had a "trulli"train behind me, but then made a mistake and ended up verrry last.

thanx guys

Last edited:
From my point of view last night’s races were the best so far. These cars really suited the high speed corners that Silverstone delivers and you could really feel the downforce that encourages you to push harder to get the aero working.:)
I had a bit of luck in race 1 with others going off, while I had a steady, no mistakes run to a podium.:)
Race 2 was a different story, starting from nearly the back I made the mistake of trying too hard not tangle with Jason as we sped towards T1 only to forget that there were cars slowing ahead. I was carrying too much speed and T-boned Steve, ( sorry again mate:redface:). That put me at the back but I soon had a fun battle with Han with some wicked overtakes from both of us.
Well done to everyone, these are not easy cars to drive fast and take a lot of patience. Thanks Han for hosting and looking forward to Hungary.:thumbsup:

Latest News

Back