AC Round 11 of 23 Formula Agile@Silverstone Thu, 6th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have good experiences with a room fan in front of my pedals blowing into my rig.

Take care Bob and rember to hydrate:

Guiness.PNG

(kidding of course ;))

Your freindly neighborhood pain in the a** Yank cant seem to find the server fromo this side of the pond. O still shows 2 hr practiuce and no one on the server.....ideas?refreshed....came in through AC & content manager shows 2hr practice and 0/22 on the server. Join and sure enough no one is ther????
Hi Bob, the reason no one is there is because most are racing the MX5/Abarth in the usual Wednesday race.
Formula Agile races are always on Thursday before a F1 GP and usually someone will be on the practice server before official practice starts at 19.00 GMT.:thumbsup:

Yea, I know.....So.....I'm an idot and/or consumed too much beer on July 4th to realize it's only July 5th LOL Just overly puntual that's all :) I need another day of practice anyway.....won;t be full pace but am makeing some progress and won;t get lapped if I stay on the track :)

You could try to jump in the car with an other driver on the practice server to see which gears are used, where the braking points are and find the optimal racing line. With discord it’s easier to talk you through. I’d love to show you some things and share setup etc, but this week is quite busy for me, so I’m not sure if I can do more laps this week. I’ll let you know when I’m on the server by pm, ok?

And off course there are way faster guys then me out there all the time, so just jump in the cars with them.
Hi Bouke,
Sorry, I missed your posting until now.
Thanks for the suggestion, yes, I have done that (jump in the car) with Axel and Carsten. They also did lead follow with me too. Indeed these were great help!
Thanks for your offer, I will take it up next time you are available. I am going to miss the race today due to conflict -- I am in US which makes the race timing tricky for me (also common practice time only in weekends) -- I try to fit it in during lunch time plus some time before and after, but not always able to do it.
Thanks again.
BTW, it has been great to have such a nice group of people here, always willing to help us newbies! Thanks everyone!
Dai

Latest News

Back