rFactor Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
386026rFactorHistoricXflyer.jpg

Please Note this is for rFactor 1

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
Ip 5.198.127.19:34297
Class /Cars: Lotus Elite '61 Vs Fiat Abarth 1000TC '65
Track: Watkins glen Nascar layout ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.20 (13 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 2: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 = Lotus / Race2 = Abarth Even number vice versa.
Note 2: 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
but please use escape on the 3rd lap do not drive it

Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe wilson - lotus / Abarth
  2. Yves Larose - Abarth/ lotus
  3. Matej Lakota - Lotus / Abarth
  4. Jarek Kostowski - Abarth/ lotus
  5. Andrew Jarnell - Lotus / Abarth
  6. Jack Smith - Abarth/ lotus
  7. Tristan Clark - Lotus / Abarth
  8. Hans Sneep - Abarth/ lotus
  9. Steven Walker - Lotus / Abarth
  10. Mike Bishop - Abarth/ lotus
  11. Allan Ramsbottom - Lotus / Abarth
  12. Mick Martin - Abarth/ lotus
  13. Jacob Boonstra - Lotus / Abarth
  14. Krzysztof Babi - Abarth/ lotus
  15. Tim Ling - Lotus / Abarth
  16. Stig Bidstrup - Abarth/ lotus
  17. Roland Warmenhoven - Abarth/ lotus
  18. Hiroshi Awazu - Abarth/ lotus
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers and get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.
If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

For info on HistorX 1.96 click me

Last edited:
I think most people use Realfeel, because that is how the mod was designed. In the HistorX v1.96 instruction manual HERE, there is a suggested settings for G25/27 profiler on page 13.
The HisrorX Social Club PM/thread is HERE. The part about setting the dead zone for G27 brakes begins @ ~ 6 minutes.

I hope some of this helps. :)

Thx for helping us, i have done everything on page 13 and in game as you mean, but find the wheel a bit to hard/strong, and i don,t, wan,t to spoil the setting. How can i get it a little softer :whistling:

Thx for helping us, i have done everything on page 13 and in game as you mean, but find the wheel a bit to hard/strong, and i don,t, wan,t to spoil the setting. How can i get it a little softer :whistling:
Hi Bengt. To change the strength you can go out on the track and use the num pad to change the strength:
  • Press Right Ctrl + 9 (num pad) to make the ffb a little softer.
  • Press Left Ctrl + 9 (num pad) to make the ffb much softer.
  • Press Right Ctrl + 7 (num pad) to make the ffb a little stronger.
  • Press Left Ctrl + 7 (num pad) to make the ffb much stronger.
  • Here is the Realfeel commands:
Realfeel.JPG

Thx for helping us, i have done everything on page 13 and in game as you mean, but find the wheel a bit to hard/strong, and i don't, wan't to spoil the setting. How can i get it a little softer :whistling:
There are at least 3 ways you can try. The first, is to turn down "Force Feedback Strength" in game. Go to Settings > CONTROLS > FORCE F.

You should have Force Feedback Type = Wheel, Force Feedback Effects = Low or Medium (you can use High if you like to feel braking effects through the wheel).
The next setting is Force Feedback Strength. You can reduce the overall strength/power/force of the wheel here. Notice that the slider values go from minus 100, through zero, to plus 100.
If the wheel is pulling IN, towards the apex, in corners, try switching between +ve and -ve values. The wheel should offer a little resistance to turn in, because "A body in motion, at a constant velocity will remain in motion in a straight line unless acted upon by an outside force."

There is also a driving force slider. Try reducing this, but be aware that this may change the resistance to your turning input, relative to the other effects (bumps, curbs, understeer, etc.) that are coming through the wheel. You can play around with this and the 3 sliders below it, later.

The next thing to try, is a handy way to adjust FFB on a per car basis, whilst out on track. For this, you need to be using Realfeel. By default, there should be a voice (female by default but you can change it in the Realfeel plugin) which says something like "Reelfeel active" when you first leave the garage and sit in car. You can check if it's working, by turning it on and off (or adjusting any of the settings), using the controls listed on page 17 of the manual. NOTE - You must first ensure that the number pad on you key pad is turned on/active. These controls are also listed in game - click the Realfeel button, underneath the ADVANCED sliders, on the FORCE F. tab. To reduce the FFB strength, I use R Ctrl & 9 on the number pad.
NOTE - this command should be confirmed by a voice, which gives you a value. The value should increase each time you give the command. A higher value = lower FFB strength.
Also notice, that there are commands for turning Realfeel on/off and Reverse FF. Reverse FF can be very useful. Occasionally, you may choose a car which has the FFB reversed. This is a bug, it sometimes only affects one or two skins of a particular model of car. In this case, use R Ctrl & 8 on the number pad whilst on track. You will hear a voice, telling you that FFB is reveresed and you should be good to go. There are other commands, but again, play with them later.

Finally, and this is obvious but.... in your Logitech controller panel, reduce "Overall Feedback Strength". Try it at 65% or something.

Hope this helps. ;)

Last edited:
Here is how i used to set my G25 up in the profiler the base setting never changed no mater what game i used
i always used 900 deg
in game i sometimes use to move the linearity to 75% from 50 % depending on the cars, i can catch slides better at 75%
1.png
2.png
3.png

using Real Feel means no need for false effects in the profiler

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back