rFactor Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
386026rFactorHistoricXflyer.jpg

Please Note this is for rFactor 1

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
Ip 5.198.127.19:34297
Class /Cars: Lotus Elite '61 Vs Fiat Abarth 1000TC '65
Track: Watkins glen Nascar layout ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.20 (13 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 2: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 = Lotus / Race2 = Abarth Even number vice versa.
Note 2: 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
but please use escape on the 3rd lap do not drive it

Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe wilson - lotus / Abarth
  2. Yves Larose - Abarth/ lotus
  3. Matej Lakota - Lotus / Abarth
  4. Jarek Kostowski - Abarth/ lotus
  5. Andrew Jarnell - Lotus / Abarth
  6. Jack Smith - Abarth/ lotus
  7. Tristan Clark - Lotus / Abarth
  8. Hans Sneep - Abarth/ lotus
  9. Steven Walker - Lotus / Abarth
  10. Mike Bishop - Abarth/ lotus
  11. Allan Ramsbottom - Lotus / Abarth
  12. Mick Martin - Abarth/ lotus
  13. Jacob Boonstra - Lotus / Abarth
  14. Krzysztof Babi - Abarth/ lotus
  15. Tim Ling - Lotus / Abarth
  16. Stig Bidstrup - Abarth/ lotus
  17. Roland Warmenhoven - Abarth/ lotus
  18. Hiroshi Awazu - Abarth/ lotus
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers and get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.
If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

For info on HistorX 1.96 click me

Last edited:
Well that was great fun in the Porsche, and yes with a set up i managed within a few tenths the same as the dino time..

Race 1 was started off great, had a close call in the first corner 1st lap as a car pulled right across my front leaving me know where to go.. hard on the brakes to avoid contact... but i did get my reward later in the lap as the cars that got by me all spun pushing a bit hard.. Only to fall apart myself in a attempt to keep up with knut :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: and make a gap from the cars behind.. i got a puncture in the front left so after letting all the cars go past i made my way to the pits and got the car fixed.. setting off again over a lap down it was hot lap mode and getting used to how the car handled through the race... and it payed off

Race 2 i won, :whistling::):D:roflmao::cool:
It took a good few lap of pressure on Stig,, (so hard to pass clean and very fair in his driving) :thumbsup::thumbsup:
no apex was left open and i was not about to do anything crazy even though i had the run on him a couple of times, i backed out of a situation that could end in tears for both of us.
I got my reward as he exited the final corner, his car slid a little bit giving me a good slip steam past..
going into the first corner i let the inside open as he was right there knowing i had the inside for the next corner.
After that i pulled a little gap over the next few laps and held a fast approaching Knut off at the line...
it was only the super driving from Stig that kept Knut at bay for a couple of laps that allowed this..:D

A super night of fun with some great driving... thank you guys :notworthy::notworthy:

@Ulf Carlsson im sure as i passed you late on in race 1 i saw you brake lights flickering again..
maybe have a look at the deadzone again or look at the replay to see if its all the time.. you did look to be loosing speed on the straights...

Last edited:
Well that was great fun in the Porsche, and yes with a set up i managed within a few tenths the same as the dino time..

Race 1 was started off great, had a close call in the first corner 1st lap as a car pulled right across my front leaving me know where to go.. hard on the brakes to avoid contact... but i did get my reward later in the lap as the cars that got by me all spun pushing a bit hard.. Only to fall apart myself in a attempt to keep up with knut :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: and make a gap from the cars behind.. i got a puncture in the front left so after letting all the cars go past i made my way to the pits and got the car fixed.. setting off again over a lap down it was hot lap mode and getting used to how the car handled through the race... and it payed off

Race 2 i won, :whistling::):D:roflmao::cool:
It took a good few lap of pressure on Stig,, (so hard to pass clean and very fair in his driving) :thumbsup::thumbsup:
no apex was left open and i was not about to do anything crazy even though i had the run on him a couple of times, i backed out of a situation that could end in tears for both of us.
I got my reward as he exited the final corner, his car slid a little bit giving me a good slip steam past..
going into the first corner i let the inside open as he was right there knowing i had the inside for the next corner.
After that i pulled a little gap over the next few laps and held a fast approaching Knut off at the line...
it was only the super driving from Stig that kept Knut at bay for a couple of laps that allowed this..:D

A super night of fun with some great driving... thank you guys :notworthy::notworthy:

@Ulf Carlsson im sure as i passed you late on in race 1 i saw you brake lights flickering again..
maybe have a look at the deadzone again or look at the replay to see if its all the time.. you did look to be loosing speed on the straights...

Does it have on 30%

Last edited:
maybe have a look at the deadzone again or look at the replay to see if its all the time.. you did look to be loosing speed on the straights...[/QUOTE]

Ulf said he had some wrong thing in the car så he was braking a lot, so that may be that you saw Rupe ;)

Attached pic is my setting for G25

Attachments

• G25 inställning.png
    G25 inställning.png
    140.8 KB · Views: 160

Ulf said he had some wrong thing in the car så he was braking a lot, so that may be that you saw Rupe ;)

On page 58 in the Social INBOX ( I can see you both are there ) there is a video where G27 settings are described, see if you can use it, its the last post on page 58 ( video )

He has G27, can anyone show us how you have your setting,s in playunit bc i think we have it wrong, and do you drive with "real feel", we don,t, and think it,s to big different between us. :(
I think most people use Realfeel, because that is how the mod was designed. In the HistorX v1.96 instruction manual HERE, there is a suggested settings for G25/27 profiler on page 13.
The HisrorX Social Club PM/thread is HERE. The part about setting the dead zone for G27 brakes begins @ ~ 6 minutes.

I hope some of this helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back