rFactor 2 Screenshots

HMMM I just installed a new GPU and 8 Gb extra memory. Unbelievable difference in graphics!!
I will make the same screenshots as 2 posts back, but now with new card to show the difference.

In the meantime, some nice shots of the skinpack for the Meganes. A work in progress at this moment, so consider this a teaser :p

rfactor2201203231917071.jpg

rfactor2201203231917086.jpg

rfactor2201203231919301.jpg

rfactor2201203231919454.jpg

rfactor2201203231919499.jpg

Why is it funny? You know it could look like that come release? I have only colour corrected it and added bloom. Bloom and other PP is still to be enabled. rF2 will hold it's own IMO come release graphically once we get high res textures etc and higher poly cars

Edit: Sorry William, think i have misunderstood your post. Ignore me

Hmm Where did I turn those off? :) Will look into it, Had not even noticed.

It's a real big difference with new GPU and some extra memory. Uploading a little movie now, and will make some more screenshots later this weekend ;)
You possibly do have them enabled but have caught a shot when they are not visible due to the bug. You need to go into freecam and move the cam round to catch them. Hopefully the next patch addresses the bug as IMO when the shadows are there it looks nice. In your shots they look like they are hovering mate

I'd love to see more of the actual game rather than these (rather good looking, I must admit) photoshop jobs.
There are plenty on this thread. I don't like having default screenshots for any game and as said before, only things i ever edit are effects themselves that are still to be enabled by ISI. So final game will look like them , will look better actually

Latest News

Back