Skins Remove

• Thread starter Deleted member 1946917
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 1946917

Please, make the Williams Racing Audi Sport. Please! Thanks!
I'm happy with the Audi mods i've made at the moment, I won't be making that. I did make Porsche mod replacing Williams though!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Why Not?!
Mods can take a lot of time and effort. For mods that I do with my free time to put out to the public with nothing in return I can only do the ideas I really want to do.

• Deleted member 1946917

Everything looks great, but I believe the 'UI Menu Logos' folder is empty. I can't find the file that changes the Alfa Romeo logo into the Audi Sport logo.
I removed it for now as I wanted to slightly alter them, but I will add them back soon in an update!

• Deleted member 1946917

MarkFelix updated Audi Sport Bosch F1 Team | Ultimate Package (Alfa Romeo Sauber takeover) [Modular Mods] with a new update entry:

FIXED- Strange textures on the Halo (Please read below)

This is a fix for the random halo textures on the onboard:

(if you weren't having this issue, doesn't apply to you! but please read anyway to understand in case this problem ever does happen)
image.png

This problem came from the fact that I made this chassis swap whilst having Merc using the pre sports update model, hence i installed the pre update damage and dirt textures for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey ! i was enjoying this awesome mod, but in Round 7 now (Austria) the game keeps crashing when loading the new weekend.. i cant play career anymore now.. help please

• Deleted member 1946917

Hey ! i was enjoying this awesome mod, but in Round 7 now (Austria) the game keeps crashing when loading the new weekend.. i cant play career anymore now.. help please
It’s not an issue with my mod mate, it’ll likely be a different mod causing the crash

• Deleted member 1946917

Only mod i have installed is the modular mode and the audi mod... i just got the game
I'm not sure then mate, sometimes crash can be caused by PC settings, if ur specs are low, but if not, it's not an issue on my end as the mods been tested

try verifying integrity of game files and then reinstalling modular mods base files and then putting the mod over that. If that still doesn't work, I got no idea, as the mod works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 126 27.8%
  • Full game

Votes: 106 23.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.1%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 83 18.3%