Skins Remove

• Thread starter Deleted member 1946917
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 1946917

Good news guys it is now possible to put this chassis for myteam so I will release that in the future :)

Good news guys it is now possible to put this chassis for myteam so I will release that in the future :)
That's fantastic, I'm super excited as Alfa's chassis is one of the better ones along with Merc and Williams. Thanks, can't wait but as usual, take your time as modding livery alone is hard work, let alone change the fom chassis. Brilliant!!

• Deleted member 1946917

MarkFelix updated Audi Sport Bosch Formula One Team (Alfa Romeo Sauber takeover) [Modular Mods] with a new update entry:

Added Career Helmet + MyTeam version now available

-Posted MyTeam version of this mod in the MyTeam section (Currently includes Livery, Driver Attire + Helmets, will be updated to full package later) Link:
-Added Career Helmet option, to use in case you use Audi's takeover of Alfa in your Driver Career modes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello. I have a problem with your mod. Once I put it into the game I cant get it out. No matter what I do. Do you know how to fix this?
go to your steam app on your computer

go to f122 right click on it and click properties

go to local files

and hit verify integrity of game files

that will download all the original game files overwriting any mods you will have to reinstall any other mods though

I've Installed this Mod but when I go in to my My Team Career Mode the game crashes.
But when I go into my Williams Career Mode it doesn't could anybody tell me why it is crashing?

• Deleted member 1946917

I've Installed this Mod but when I go in to my My Team Career Mode the game crashes.
But when I go into my Williams Career Mode it doesn't could anybody tell me why it is crashing?
hm not sure why that could be, seems to work on my end, perhaps it could be something else that's causing the myteam crash, maybe a myteam mod you have installed? not sure mate

• Deleted member 1946917

hi love this mod looks fantastic but everytime i try to unzip it says damaged or uncomplete files,do you know what may be causing this as id loved to used ypur mod
Not sure, but instead of unzipping, just copy the f1 22 folder, and paste it into the f1 22 folder in the game directory files, if you don't know what i mean i suggest looking up how to install copy and paste f1 mods on youtube

• Deleted member 1946917

MarkFelix updated Audi Sport Bosch F1 Team | Ultimate Package (Alfa Romeo Sauber takeover) [Modular Mods] (4 Liveries) with a new update entry:

Ultimate Edition

Ultimate Edition update for the mod:

You can now use 4 different livery options for the team and they are spread across 3 different chassis's.

First is the alfa that comes in the main pack folder (that includes everything you need to install),

Then 2 on an alternate F1 chassis, and 1 on the FOM.

View attachment 628741
View attachment 628743
View attachment 628744

• Deleted member 1946917

Hey guys, if any of you are experiencing crashes when using the alternate chassis swaps in your Driver Career, i've added a fix for you guys. This fix isn't necessarily needed for MyTeam as there haven't usually been issues with that one.

Redownload the updated version and Read the fix read.me info for instructions

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1946917

MarkFelix updated Audi Sport Bosch F1 Team | Ultimate Package (Alfa Romeo Sauber takeover) [Modular Mods] with a new update entry:

Another 'ultimate' update. New livery on Merc chassis!

Brand new livery on the Merc chassis! Check out overview for pics of all the changes!

It was worked on by myself and @wiechuz!

More updates:
-Adjusted decals on Alfa chassis livery
-Changed Monitor screen, logo and stand colours
-Changed Racecrew attire, Pitcrew Attire and Suits
-Improved RND room

-Took away AT chassis versions (wasn't feeling them, however if you liked them and still want them, if you download a previous version from the 'history tab' it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 126 27.8%
  • Full game

Votes: 107 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.1%
  • Graphics card