• Thread starter Deleted member 1946917
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1946917

• Deleted member 1946917

MarkFelix submitted a new resource:

Audi Sport Bosch F1 Team (Alfa Romeo Takeover) (Alfa Chassis)! - Audi acquire a majority stake in the Sauber team to enter the F1 Grid. (Need Mod Mods base)

This Mod REQUIRES Modular Mods (BASE FILES), you MUST install this first,
before Copy and Pasting this mod into your game.

Link:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/modular-mods-2022-base-files-required.52484/

If you want to uninstall the mod.

Verify integrity of game files and take the ERPs out of _ACTIVE.

If you still want Modular Mods:

You'll still have to reinstall Modular Mods base files after verifying even
if the folders are...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1946917

wish we could have it as a regular myteam copy paste mod
Modular mods once everyone learns it is overall a better system and it is copy paste anyway just with base files needed to be installed beforehand, easy steps explained in my tutorial vid.

To your point abt myteam, This is a mod with my own spin on the potential incoming Audi purchase of Sauber in 2026, so it only makes sense this is a takeover of that Alfa Romeo entry.

I will consider making it MyTeam whenever the Real team chassis for MyTeam mod comes out.

Modular mods once everyone learns it is overall a better system and it is copy paste anyway just with base files needed to be installed beforehand, easy steps explained in my tutorial vid.

To your point abt myteam, This is a mod with my own spin on the potential incoming Audi purchase of Sauber in 2026, so it only makes sense this is a takeover of that Alfa Romeo entry.

I will consider making it MyTeam whenever the Real team chassis for MyTeam mod comes out.
what is this real team chassis for myteam mod? never heard of it

Holy hail Mary!! This is probably the best Audi mod I've ever seen, even among the best looking mod for F1 in general. The details are just staggering with the details on the wheels etc. but it's a bit of a downer that it's only for Alfa Romeo.. I believe a lot of people would like a MyTeam version of this so they can use it on their own MyTeam.. please can you update a version of it, I would definitely donate and buy you a coffee if you would take time off of your already busy time to give us.. ah! this livery is just perfect! I'm jealous only the Alfa Romeo team have the pleasure to use this mod. Hopefully, waiting for an update. Cheers and thanks!!

what is this real team chassis for myteam mod? never heard of it
you can see examples for 2020 and 2021, swaps the myteam chassis with a chassis from real f1 teams (user's choice)
still in the making (on the to-do list) for 22 currently

and normal copy & paste means: huge upload / huge download and the creator needs to update it everytime, else performance patches of myteam as well as new selectable liveries will not be taken over from latest patches - which can CTD the game at some point. But some will never understand that.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Holy hail Mary!! This is probably the best Audi mod I've ever seen, even among the best looking mod for F1 in general. The details are just staggering with the details on the wheels etc. but it's a bit of a downer that it's only for Alfa Romeo.. I believe a lot of people would like a MyTeam version of this so they can use it on their own MyTeam.. please can you update a version of it, I would definitely donate and buy you a coffee if you would take time off of your already busy time to give us.. ah! this livery is just perfect! I'm jealous only the Alfa Romeo team have the pleasure to use this mod. Hopefully, waiting for an update. Cheers and thanks!!
Thank you!!!

and yeah haha, Patience my friend, it shall be myteam whenever that it is available to make it myteam ;)

Thank you!!!

and yeah haha, Patience my friend, it shall be myteam whenever that it is available to make it myteam ;)
Yes, sure thing! Take your time cuz they oughta take a lot of time and very hard work, I understand.. and thanks for the consideration, dude.. I'll remember my end of the favor too. Good luck!

Yes, sure thing! Take your time cuz they oughta take a lot of time and very hard work, I understand.. and thanks for the consideration, dude.. I'll remember my end of the favor too. Good luck!
PSA Guys, I got a good news and a greater news.. good news, we're finally gettin the MyTeam version of this remarkable mod. And the great news, the modder himself Mr. Mark Felix actually replied again that it's coming sooner than we anticipated, like wow, that's gotta take a very amendable hard work. I cannot wait. So, guys, click on the 'watch' button( with email notifications, preferably)
Thanks for the consideration, dude.. big fan, Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 126 27.8%
  • Full game

Votes: 107 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.1%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 83 18.3%