RD MINI Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the idea was to do the short version as there is much less chance on a huge crash. The tricky section with the fast left corner and the hairpin to the right tends to make the car very loose and its very easy to do a "Cordice" (no offense :D) there.

The only real safe version is the short layout as there are no walls in faster corners and the hairpin to hte left has plenty of run off area.

Still havent heard a word from the following drivers that were missing during the previous round
Luke Walsh
Norman Bruce
Morten Wernersen
Dave Simmons
Si Jebson
Bill Devery
Frank van Oeveren
Stefano Schivari

Absence needed to be reported via PM as clearly stated twice in the information and signup thread.

Going to discuss this in the staff and if I dont hear anything Ill take it that you are not longer interested to race at RD and remove your licenses. Rules up front were extremely clear guys.

I can tell you that was Javier, not me. I was quite far behind, so I couldn't have hit you, unless I'm a Jedi. Which I am, but that's not what we are discussing here, is it? :ninja:

Very sorry Jordi, I remember Javier and you were behind me. And at the time thought it was you that tapped me, now I've looked at the replay and like you've mentioned it clearly wasn't! apologies sir :redface:

Note to self, watch the reply before posting after a race! :)

This track is nice, but it looks like so far, "1" wing works for every track better than any other value, and is good for some sideways action at "Curva Sul". The track seems pretty safe too, except for T1 (I've done 4 long stints, on all 4 I've damaged the car against the tyres at the exit of the corner).

I hope a server can be put online soon, it would be nice to have some practice with other drivers. Now a question remains.

Will aliens hit 20 somethings? We'll see next Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back