RD MINI Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
After last nights club event all I can say is Roll on Vanport :) . Its going to be like racing in the Grand National.

This is the key track that is going to make or break the championship sorry field.

Oh dear!! Thanks to 2 family birthdays and my being ill all week (still had to work though) I've not turned a wheel this week and the last time I drove this track was in Cart Precision Racing!! I'm screwed 2nite :(

Oh dear!! Thanks to 2 family birthdays and my being ill all week (still had to work though) I've not turned a wheel this week and the last time I drove this track was in Cart Precision Racing!! I'm screwed 2nite :(

I forgot that game existed! Quality!

Chin up son, Ive been suffering with the dreaded 'man flu' all week, but definitely not handing in a doctors note tonight!

Not sure if the skin pack has been updated but ive gone to download it but nothing is happening, how essential is it? am i going to have a mismatch without an uptodate skinpack?

Not sure if the skin pack has been updated but ive gone to download it but nothing is happening, how essential is it? am i going to have a mismatch without an uptodate skinpack?

Im fairly sure it is essential otherwise you will get a mismatch. Maybe try a fresh install of the skin pack while you have plenty of time.

As far as I'm aware there has been no update

I see I am on the drivers list but I reported absense this week, so there is a free spot, have fun guys I will watch it on my iPad in hospital, I hope the connection here is good enough for the live stream.

Ok I'm out.

I'm so sorry Bram. I've re-installed the game, but I'm getting a gmt error when trying to load the track. If I delete and start all over again then Racing will have started.

I'm really pissed now :(.

R1 Q23 great fun. Lap 6 Hunter and I where on the straight. I defended clean by moving slowly to the right, then I got pushed of. Engine stalled. End of race 1

Race 2 started on pole, again. Had a great battle trying to hold on to P1.
Then Hunter tried to overtake me on the straight. Again, I made the same move. Slowly I went to the right.
But then I saw Hunter fly of the track. Didn't mean to. Need to look at the replay.

Then the top 10 from race one found my mirror and it was hard to keep 'm behind.
At a point in the race I could battle back, I got on the dirt and spun. When I came back on the track, I got hit hard from behind, so hard my car got on fire.

Shame again, 2 DNF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back