RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it!
Heavy rain really screwed over our chances here, and our big lead. Now there is no chance to fight for victory with a different strategy :cry:

well unless,
Lap1:
Both Play Safe, pit for wets and 40l of fuel - safe low

• Deleted member 161052

That's it. :mad:

Lap 1 complain about "boring" races
Lap 2 get Mercedes to issue a quit threat

:p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Night
1st lap:
Both drivers: aggressive and low revs. Don't fight each other.

2nd lap:
Both drivers: easy and low revs, use ERS and pit in. Wet tyres and 56lit fuel.

Kimi:
1st lap: steady and low revs, use ERS and pit. Wet tyres and 50lit fuel (I guess).
2nd lap: easy and low revs.

Sorry, the update was delayed a bit by some real-life occurrences.
upload_2016-3-10_0-20-54.png

upload_2016-3-10_0-28-27.png

Kamui, get into the pits and withdraw the car. Repeat - WITHDRAW. I'm not gonna complete this race because Felipe got an engine failure.

EDIT: If I shouldn't withdraw, Kamui should pit the car on Lap 1 and repair his car. Both laps he will go safe low. Otherwisely, he will pit and stay there = Withdraw.
That didn't happen because the game is boring. Stop complaining and get on with it.

• Deleted member 161052

That didn't happen because the game is boring. Stop complaining and get on with it.
Wish I could've rated this post Beer :coffee:
I didn't knew you would say it's a boring game where you have to survive your race :D

EDIT: Oh wait Manolis. What I said there was NOT ON PURPOSE. I was just a bit upset over that I've collided with Norbert. And I'm not gonna complain again.

EDIT 2: Nah what I said wasn't what I would say later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could've rated this post Beer :coffee:
I didn't knew you would say it's a boring game where you have to survive your race :D

EDIT: Oh wait Manolis. What I said there was NOT ON PURPOSE. I was just a bit upset over that I've collided with Norbert. And I'm not gonna complain again.
I am not watching real life F1 so that I want to see cars driven to the limit and many overtakes, simply because here I don't see it. And even if you could go Give All and Full revs for the whole race in an Excel simulated race I see absolutely the same things. Lastly, having to survive the race and go as fast as you dare at the same time brings you tension, and that tension cannot be brought in this game in any other way.

On your edit, 1 hour and 20 minutes after the initial post you keep thinking about withdrawal, so it is not about getting upset.

• Deleted member 161052

I am not watching real life F1 so that I want to see cars driven to the limit and many overtakes, simply because here I don't see it. And even if you could go Give All and Full revs for the whole race in an Excel simulated race I see absolutely the same things. Lastly, having to survive the race and go as fast as you dare at the same time brings you tension, and that tension cannot be brought in this game in any other way.

On your edit, 1 hour and 20 minutes after the initial post you keep thinking about withdrawal, so it is not about getting upset.
(can't rate Beer)
If I didn't said "withdraw the car, Kamui, race totally over", and got totally angry, I would've said "Kamui, retire the car - there's too much damage" instead. So that is why I would not complain about the moment I suffered total damage. I wouldn't go Give All and High Revs in races, but in qualifying for the fastest time as possible as I can.

But yes, I was not upset, I just collided with a Honda-powered car. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card