RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

@airutonpurosuto8912 - You made many negative statements regarding the amount of retirements. But you had proper points once again with both cars. Will you try to overtake Grip and 2KF1 in the teams' championship?
I don't know what will turn out to be in the final races of this season unless if we try to finish races without failures.

+1 chassis research (350)
change sponsors to M and V
Saving the rest

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jimlaad43 - Must be very frustrating to lose both cars with driver errors. Drivers are having a hard time adapting to new Bridgestones? Or simply the treacharous rain caused those crashes?
That's our third double-DNF this season, It's time to stop trying to be interesting and fun for the fans and go boring.

Research for next season - $350

@Sasha Jednak - The last lap overtake of Schumacher must be a big relief. But you surprised many people by not enforcing team-orders and giving Ricciardo one more place for the championship battle. Have you given up the drivers' title already?
In one word, yes. We saw in quali that BRT are in another level compared to the rest of the pack. So we planned to have fun fighting with ART, but it went to easy.:D We even had a chance on double podium, but then we realized that we had 4 laps less in our calculations, so that messed us up.:roflmao:
Anyway, congrats to Toby for big dominance in this race (and for double championship) and I hope that others will find some luck to reach that dam** finish-line.:thumbsup: We will now make sure to secure 2nd in constructors and start making plans for season 6 (this is not mistake).;)

Marketplace
Red Night - Money 5550cr

Research for next season - 350cr
Both drivers x2 tyre mastery - 1600cr
Found sister team - 3500cr (Thunderstorm Racing)
Total - 5450cr
Money left - 100cr

Thunderstorm Racing

Colors: black/yellow (reversed to DTK's)
Driver1: Kimi Raikkonen - 600cr
Driver2: Robert Kubica - 600cr
Engine: Mercedes - 500cr (cheap and fast for few laps) :rolleyes:
Tyres: Bridgestone - 400cr
Total - 2450cr
Money left - 50cr

@Omer Said 2 questions about sponsors:
1) If we enter last lap with car wear at 85% and pit in that lap (meaning that wear will go above 90%), do we meet Sponsor I objective?
2) Collide with teammate (sponsor V), we meet objective even if drivers colide during the race, they don't need to DNF with that collision right?

@Omer Said 2 questions about sponsors:
1) If we enter last lap with car wear at 85% and pit in that lap (meaning that wear will go above 90%), do we meet Sponsor I objective?
2) Collide with teammate (sponsor V), we meet objective even if drivers colide during the race, they don't need to DNF with that collision right?

1) The race ends after the pitstop, and if it is above %90 after the stop, it is valid.
2) Collision is enough, no need for retirement. :thumbsup: (I must say that this sponsor is very sadistic)

@kedy89 - Ferrari engine seems very reliable now. What can stop your cars in the following races?
Wrong decisions at the pitwall, Red Night, driving mistakes and reliabilitiy issues. True that the latter was improved, but that's still no guarantee that we'll always make it to the end.

Budget 6700cr

Qualifying upgrade - 400cr
Chassis upgrade - 500cr

PET driver training overtaking - 400cr
PET driver training concentration - 400cr
BEL driver training overtaking - 400cr
BEL driver training technical - 400cr

3850cr remaining

@Aidan Keranen - It must have been an extremely hard day for your pitcrews. A bonus salary on it's way to them? But seriously, Fangio managed to score points once again and 2KF1's constructor title points look promising. Is the 3rd place a realistic target for the team?
Yeah I reckon that it's realistic, we have a half decent chance that we might make it. Even if we don't, this is very much an in between year, it has been since the moment we lost Mika. Shame to see him not even driving.

The Marketplace is Closed
@Sasha Jednak - Sponsors and favorite track for the new team please. :thumbsup:

Monaco Qualifying Session Begins!
upload_2016-1-28_1-2-2.png

You have time until Sunday night to give your qualifying strategies. Good luck!

• Deleted member 161052

Both drivers: soft tyres, 90 litres fuel, give all the pace, and high revs.

The Marketplace is Closed
@Sasha Jednak - Sponsors and favorite track for the new team please. :thumbsup:
Thanks, I knew I forgot something.

Thunderstorm Racing
Sponsors: H and T
Favorite track: Canada
Raikkonen: soft tyres, 35lit, push and medium revs.
Kubica: soft tyres, 39lit, push and low revs.

Red Night
Schumacher: soft tyres, 60lit, aggressive and low revs.
Ricciardo: soft tyres, 60lit, aggressive and low revs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back