RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Gutted. I don't have an angry reaction after this, but gutted.
----------
Lap 1
idenfity the chassis damages
Lap 2
fix the Gauloises engine (I've said that before :D)

View attachment 118650

upload_2016-1-22_0-59-36.png

Edit: Oops... I deleted the image of the first lap mistakenly. I am really sorry, but there is no way to simulate back to that lap to take another shot. :thumbsdown:

damn, there is a cool down driver ability after all. I didn't actually want it as well, I meant it more about the storyline :unsure: but that's my fault I guess..

doesn't matter, take a pitstop in eack of the final 2 laps as pitting seems to help finish the race :D

1st lap:
Schumacher: easy and low revs.
Ricciardo: easy and low revs.

2nd lap:
Schumacher: steady, low revs, use ERS and paceup.
Ricciardo: easy, low revs and playsafe.

Don't fight each other, but you are free to fight Stefan (even if he doesn't want to fight).:D

• Deleted member 161052

Next thing will be only Ferrari-powered teams finish?

At least one good thing that yesterday brought, even if we lost 2nd in the end. 3rd is still fine, considering that for a while I wasn't even sure if the car would make it to the end without falling apart before.

upload_2016-1-23_16-4-46.png

@kedy89 - Ferrari engine seems very reliable now. What can stop your cars in the following races?
@Sasha Jednak - The last lap overtake of Schumacher must be a big relief. But you surprised many people by not enforcing team-orders and giving Ricciardo one more place for the championship battle. Have you given up the drivers' title already?
@Milos - Alonso managed to finish a race after 4 consecutive retirements. Must be a relief?
@TTupsi - What happened to Mouton? She was having a very promising race and suddenly she run out of fuel. Is she angry with the team?
@Aidan Keranen - It must have been an extremely hard day for your pitcrews. A bonus salary on it's way to them? But seriously, Fangio managed to score points once again and 2KF1's constructor title points look promising. Is the 3rd place a realistic target for the team?
@airutonpurosuto8912 - You made many negative statements regarding the amount of retirements. But you had proper points once again with both cars. Will you try to overtake Grip and 2KF1 in the teams' championship?
@Joel - Honda engines feel even worse than Mercedeses, do you regret this engine supplier switch?
@Jimlaad43 - Must be very frustrating to lose both cars with driver errors. Drivers are having a hard time adapting to new Bridgestones? Or simply the treacharous rain caused those crashes?
@Manolis Sigoulakis - Do you regret keeping up with Mercedes engines? Once again, a failure with them took one of your drivers.
@Timmieturner12 - Heavy rain got you this time. Very frustrating season so far. Did you start planning for the next year?
@Vimal Ana - Was Honda switch the right choice? Many critics say otherwise.
@Márk Lintner - Some sources state that the team has been accumulating plenty of money recently. How are you going to spend it?

MARKETPLACE is OPEN until Wednesday night. Then the qualifying will take place until the Saturday night next week. Please pay attention to these deadlines, there won't be any further reminders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back