RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

This is a total failure for Mercedes. There can be a high chance from them to quit-threat...

Attention all Mercedes users!

We welcome every frustrated team to the Audrey camp. With many guaranteed reliability upgrades on their way, we offer one of the most complete engines on the grid. There will be a discounted price after 5th race for all interested teams ;)

how is Ronnie so fast :confused:

well I guess he will have to refuel aswell eventually
steady low both laps
Have you watched first 2 races? This is his third straight win, by more or less same strategy (with a (big) help from you and me). :roflmao:

Schumacher: good mate, that's why we didn't have strategy for you, this was planned.:thumbsup:
Ricciardo: easy and low for both laps, just keep the engine running and save that third place.

Sorry, but you're an amateur. I have won whole championship (season 2) with luck in 1-2 races.:p

Seriously, I would say it was either other way around or both were deserved.:thumbsup:
The game was completely different then compared to how it's now :p

I stick to what I've said, I doubt that I'd have won the second one without ART's double dnf.

upload_2015-11-24_2-9-58.png

upload_2015-11-24_2-18-35.png
*Fix: Both Grip Racings overtook Rosberg, their "overtook" status is missing in the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back