RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
well. Simona, all on you to take our first win in this series.

so this is my order,
first I want to sim lap 5 on steady low,
then I want to pit for 80l and Phard tyres after lap 5 and before lap 6 (make sure we don't run out of fuel again). If we can use bricks that don't wear out ever that'd be fantastic.
on lap 6 go focus low, and use ers charge, Care Tyres

Milos, seriously very sorry for another retirement.:( But as far as Alonso is concerned, why don't you replace him with other driver (it's obvious that he can win only with Renault):rolleyes:

Toby, did Stefan tested next version of Ferrari engine? :thumbsdown:

1st lap:
Ricciardo: aggresive and low revs. Pit this lap for hard tyres and 70lit fuel
Schumacher: easy and low revs

2nd lap:
Ricciardo: steady and low revs
Schumacher: easy and low revs.

Just noticed Schumacher-Fangio-Senna trio, they are together from the start.:cool:

@Omer Said how about a driver training to fix the car during race? I'll guarantee that Stefan will be the first one to have it maxed out :roflmao:

It would be not much possible to implement a rejoining to the race mechanic. I am still trying to make a game based on track location realistically, but way too hard so far. Also not much free time i had lately for that.

And i believe, engine reliability upgrades will make the retirements a lot fewer in future. (I hope... :D)

Only problem is that it's random unless one has an own engine. Reliability upgrade seems to be the unlikeliest of the 4 possible upgrades :rolleyes:

It is roughly %25 for each upgrade speed/reli/dur/fuel tank. But i agree that it takes a lot of good luck to achieve it. Sister teams might be a small solution, yet not ultimate.

Pit Radio is Closed

upload_2015-11-23_0-24-40.png

upload_2015-11-23_0-34-17.png

Lap 1:
Nigel use Care Tyres and aggressive/medium
Lewis Steady/Medium

Lap 2:
Both box for Hards and 100% fuel
Steady/Medium
Hamilton use Pace UP

Status
Not open for further replies.