RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, we'll keep doing some good engines researches and help Audrey to the top!

+1 Engine Testing
+1 Qualifying Upgrade

@Omer Said Two questions,
1. What's the max of money you can carry over to next season?
2. What is it that I can do with the PR points midway through the season?:)

First of all i have to say that your credits is not enough for both of them which costs 900 cr.
1. There is no limit. :thumbsup:
2. After the 5th race, suppliers are reset so you have to renew your contract.Then you can use your PR points to get discounts on engine or tyres. For example; If you have 100 PR, you can get Pirelli tyres for 300 instead of 400. :thumbsup:

@TTupsi - Your race pace seems lacking compared to Ferraris. How do you plan to close the gap?
I wouldn't say it's too bad situation pace-wise really. Tbh I'm more worried about our reliability at the moment.

BUYS
Change sponsor U to F

2150cr
-Audrey reliability research 500cr
-Chassis upgrade 500cr
-speed for both girls 2x400cr

350cr left

We had a promising start to the grand prix to be fair. But the car failed sadly. Hope to see out the rest of the season safely!
+1 engine. Testing

@Aidan Keranen - Steadily you gained great position in the race, was that the strategy from the beginning? Or the poor qualifying forced your hands?
There is no doubt, we lack pace, but we have some great drivers to get us ahead as much as possible. We're lasting the distance quite well, it's a case of next we need to look at a little bit more to push us forwards and give our drivers what they need to challenge more.

Budget 6250cr
Chassis upgrade - 500cr
Quali upgrade - 400cr

PET driver training wet track - 400cr
PET driver training overtaking - 400cr
BEL driver training tyre mastery - 400cr
BEL driver taining wet track - 400cr

Engine testing - 500cr
Risky research - 1000cr

2250cr left

Status
Not open for further replies.