RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

1st lap - pit Kamui for hards
2nd lap - safe and low revs

upload_2015-11-11_23-32-13.png

upload_2015-11-11_23-39-22.png

Detailed results, budget updates and Marketplace opening will be done tomorrow.

First I think it is obvious that race is fixed, since Vale is last.:cautious:

Race summary:
Another great battle with BRT (thanks @kedy89 ). At the start I was concentrated on taking ART's through strategy but Merc decided to help, sorry for that.:( Then collision between Ronnie and Michael (no investigation from race direction:rolleyes:). Also 0% tyres proved to hurt very much and I Ricciardo lost all his lead to BRT's. I tried to keep him on same strategy but despite harder overtaking than in first race, there was not much blocking and BRT's passed like he wasn't there.:(
After that Peterson was unstoppable, with his tyre mastery only chance for us is that he takes Mercedes engine. :p
And at the end looks like his teammate really took Merc's engine, to bad but we have to be happy for double podium. Finally, congrats to Toby for another win, congrats to other finishers and special congrats to 2 lottery winners with Merc engines.:thumbsup:

• Deleted member 161052

1st lap use driver ability - play safe, and safe & low
2nd lap safe & low

Great to have taken another win, though it wouldn't have been possible without the ARTs retiring. Even second would have been difficult. Some good fighting with the Red Nights again, they blocked hard but be managed to wrestle past them :roflmao:. Luckily we could bring our tyres up to temperature, that gave us a slight speed advantage :p. Ronnie's tyre mastery also helped a lot. Still mixed feelings though, as a 1-2 was possible today.

upload_2015-11-12_16-45-6.png

@kedy89 - Two in two races, do you plan to make it ten in ten?
@Sasha Jednak - Double podium, and with this result Red Night takes the constructor's championship lead. Which one is more important for you, drivers or teams title?
@TTupsi - Your race pace seems lacking compared to Ferraris. How do you plan to close the gap?
@Jimlaad43 - What do you think about Szisz/Senna clash? Would Szisz push for the top 4 without that contact?
@Aidan Keranen - Steadily you gained great position in the race, was that the strategy from the beginning? Or the poor qualifying forced your hands?
@Joel, @airutonpurosuto8912 - A solid points finish. With these upcoming credits, will you try to start fighting for podium in the next races?
@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham - Are you concerned about the poor reliability of Mercedes engines?
@Donaldinho105, @Tim, @Lesley Buurlage, @Costello, @T.Yamaguchi - What went wrong? Will this bad result affect the next races?
@Manolis Sigoulakis - A rather misfortunate start to the season. How will you bounce back?
@Milos - You made some harsh remarks about the Mercedes engines after the race. Are you planning to end your partnership after the 5th race?
@Márk Lintner, @Vimal Ana - Was starting the season 1 race late a disadvantage in this race? Did you gather enough data to improve upon?
@Steven Poirier - You are returning with Ferrari engines, the engine which seems like as the best one right now. Are you hopeful? (And please pick a favorite track from the calendar in the first post)

Marketplace is OPEN! I will not remind any managers to make their purchases, the marketplace will be closed around Tuesday night, around usual update hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sasha Jednak - Double podium, and with this result Red Night takes the constructor's championship lead. Which one is more important for you, drivers or teams title?
We had some luck with Bellof's retirement, which returned a bit of what we lost during race. But as you said we are now on the top of constructor championship, and that is great. Of course we are competing for both championships, our goal is to always have the best possible finish for both drivers. Now, the most important thing is to stop Peterson's winning strike.:thumbsup:

I'll write buys in the next few days.

YEEEESSSSSS

Ofc we won't start fighting for podiums cuz we're too slow :p but more of this pls

1900$
Risky Research
Tyre Testing
And Technical on Nico

@kedy89 - Two in two races, do you plan to make it ten in ten?
Yes :roflmao:
But honestly, we were lucky this time round with the ARTs having problems. We can't rely on that each time. On top of that we have to work with Ferrari to further improve the reliability of the engine, the failure for Stefan cost us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back