RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2015-10-17_0-48-35.png

upload_2015-10-17_0-58-45.png

Edit: Forgot to add this:
upload_2015-10-17_1-8-32.png

Last edited:
Does 0% tyre wear mean that I have no more left?
If so box Lewis for 100 fuel and softs
Same for Nigel
Medium Revs and push for both

Oh while we are at it, i forgot to inform you about another change in this season:
Drivers can pit at the same lap without any waiting, the teams have 2 seperate pitcrews for their cars. :thumbsup:

(I failed to implement it properly into my Excel formula is another way of putting it. :()

Does 0% tyre wear mean that I have no more left?

It means that your tyres are extremely worn and will cause speed-loss and more possible problems with the car. But it doesn't mean direct DNF. They might go on driving with %0 tyres.

Both mi boyz box for 80 fuel and hards
both medium revs and steady

Oh while we are at it, i forgot to inform you about another change in this season:
Drivers can pit at the same lap without any waiting, the teams have 2 seperate pitcrews for their cars. :thumbsup:

(I failed to implement it properly into my Excel formula is another way of putting it. :()

It means that your tyres are extremely worn and will cause speed-loss and more possible problems with the car. But it doesn't mean direct DNF. They might go on driving with %0 tyres.
Now you said that, yes indeed box

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay then, box Lewis for softs and 80 fuel
Medium revs, steady
Box Nigel for hards and 100l
Medium revs, steady

Cheeky fastest lap by ma man

how?
on easy pace, Fernando's tyres go off by 25%!!

while on steady pace, Beliof's tyres go off by 22% - and to add he has no tyre saving skill.

the tyre warming is also a bit faked, everyone who has warm tyres also has 10% life or lower..

so on low tyre wear, every driver has to pit after four laps :cautious: That's a bit unrealistic..

first lap:
push+low, and after you do that pit for full fuel and "hard" Pirelli tyres.

second lap:
agressive medium and use ERS charge again.

• Deleted member 161052

First lap: Kamui pit for medium hards, steady pace and medium revs
Second lap: Steady pace and medium revs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back