Rate the song

nice sound, I like it quite a bit! 9/10

Just a note here, I know I post a lot of 90s stuff, so it may seems that was what I grew up with buy I was born in 97. It is just that the stuff from that era is so awesome! :D

8/10 Very good. The song doesn't have a consistent transition, though.

I will share my tastes for some more beautiful Chinese music. This is my most favourite track in that mod for Warband (It's short, I know, but, it's still very lovely!):
https://soundcloud.com/mohammed-ali-abidi/mount-and-blade-title-screen

@Jimlaad43

I will ask you not to rate this because you said before that you can't stand Chinese music as you told us.

So, someone else please rate it.

Eh, it was okay. 6/10

@Mohammed Abidi (in reply to yous because I got ninajed by the Twigster) Usually don't listen to that type of stuff but that was very nice Mohammed. Had a nice airy and comforting feel with all sorts of different sounds that blended quite nicely together. 10/10 ;):thumbsup:

Also, you are someone whose opinion I highly regard. What did you think of the song I posted previously? (No Such Thing by John Mayer)

@Nelson Ullinskey

Personally, I think there are many guitarists with more finesse than John Mayer and his lyrics aren't very appealing to me, either. I don't know the guy, personally, but, he seems to come off as a jerk. I hope that doesn't turn out to be the case.

Oh well, at least he loves what he does and tries to be the best at it. :thumbsup:

BTW, thank you for following. I will do the same. :thumbsup:

Eh, it was okay. 6/10

@Mohammed Abidi (in reply to yous because I got ninajed by the Twigster) Usually don't listen to that type of stuff but that was very nice Mohammed. Had a nice airy and comforting feel with all sorts of different sounds that blended quite nicely together. 10/10 ;):thumbsup:

Also, you are someone whose opinion I highly regard. What did you think of the song I posted previously? (No Such Thing by John Mayer)

it has a few interesting moments, but overall too conventional and (speaking from my point of view) soon to be forgotten

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:/10

OST of GRFS

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.5%