AC RaceDepartment Surprise Event!!!,Tuesday 20th September 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks Han for reviving the surprise events, I led for the best part of 40 minutes (after Allan disappeared behind the barriers ) but fell foul of the pit lane bug.
By the time Rasmus had found the fix I had already pitted and lost a shed load of time, but then did a second stop and dropped my left front only into the box and fuelled OK.
But by this time I was well down the field but with the new softs bolted on :roflmao::roflmao::D:D I went for the extra point for fastest lap and got it !!!
60 minutes was probably too long in this car but great fun trying to keep focused and ahead of Thomas. Well done everyone for entering and let’s do it again with the lessons learnt.:thumbsup:

sorry for the incompetence I absolutely did not look at the regulations and the mandatory pit stop min disqualified, "Crew chief" also warned me I prepared the pit with 10 liters but then I forgot to stop .... it doesn't matter even this it is experience, thanks for the company I liked the surprise :)

I liked the idea, car and track where fine.
Also fell into the pit bug pit, well, :poop: happens ( and can´t be completely excluded in such a format)

What really pissed me off was one (not so) gentleman who put position over fairplay ( ?RULES?) and just continued after turning me around halfway through lap2.

So yapping after the field for the remaining 52 minutes was not so fun, but cut short by the DQ for Pitlane Bug.
I don´t do ragequitting but this time I was severely tempted.

Carsten

sorry for the incompetence I absolutely did not look at the regulations and the mandatory pit stop min disqualified, "Crew chief" also warned me I prepared the pit with 10 liters but then I forgot to stop .... it doesn't matter even this it is experience, thanks for the company I liked the surprise :)

It was a "eventfull" race for all of us.

Usually the remaining time/laps are shown in the AC window, this race also the remaining time for the pit window was shown.

This could serve as a reminder ;)

MFG Carsten

Like the idea with the surprise car/track. Next time maybe a quicker car, think there are enough mods to choose from.
Had a nice "fight" with Paul, looking to gain every tenth;). Here you gain half a second within maybe a few laps and then do a little mistake and start all over again:roflmao:. Closed the 4 second gap before he made his stop but as he caught the pitlane bug I could go for the win. Lost the fastest lap in last lap, good pace Paul.
cu next time

GOOD NEWS!! @Fat-Alfie 's masterpiece Battenbergring is now available on S.GP! This week I will publish the championships on S.GP. The start will be two weeks later to have enough time for everyone to sign up. More information here: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...championship-including-battenbergring.239272/

As a warmup I'm organizing next Tuesday a race with the chosen cars on Sebring. Look here: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...h-200-sebring-tue-27th-september-2022.249464/

It's a great opportunity to get to know the cars and have some learnings for the championship.

Latest News

Back