RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear drivers, check this out and join if you like :)
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rock-paper-scissors-tournament-season-3.74018/

You only have to spend 5-10 seconds per round :)

Would be better if it would be possible to understand the rules in the first post of a game thread...

"When I send you a PM, you can select Rock, Paper or Scissors. Remember that:

Scissors beat Paper

Paper
beats Rock

Rock
beats Scissors"

--Back2topic?- :D I mean, we have over 200 posts without a race...

Would be better if it would be possible to understand the rules in the first post of a game thread...

"When I send you a PM, you can select Rock, Paper or Scissors. Remember that:

Scissors beat Paper

Paper
beats Rock

Rock
beats Scissors"

I agreed with the fact there is no race yet ;)

And isn't it annoying that we have to explain every rating we give? :D

Firstly, I do apologise greatly for the mis-spelt names in the report. I was hoping that wouldn't happen and it did on the first test :cry:

Apologies again for this ^ but we have had the new car, several holidays of key members and waiting for racers that sadly haven't turned up.
But we are now into full swing and the races will be imminent (after the next test, naturally) :thumbsup:

And so we begin the second test, remember all, this is a Feature Race, so you must follow the rules!
Brands Hatch Feature Test is
GOGOGO!!
Brands Hatch.jpg
Who will go the distance? Just make sure you go left at Surtees, plus keep it on the track. That should be just fine.

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
The RDFIA is very happy to announce that Ben Herbert has returned to the series, taking up a role at Red Bull Racing. This means that Red Bull, competing in every season since S11, will continue this year. This also allows for greater competition in the Manufacturer battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back