Race Department Forum Racing Season 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 Minutes time penalty for car #2 Steven Poirier for posting 1 minute too early.

It doesn't have any influence on the result though

Kederer sets major step into 3rd title!
PODIUM FRA.PNG

• Hour 1: Kederer gets the best start you could ever had, Brugman tried his best but couldn't overtake him. Laad follows closely​
  • Hour 2: Both Mobil1 Mars Tech's hit eachother but both able to continue their way, though way down the field. Andy Graham stopped his car to wave to the crowd once again.​
  • Hour 3: A hurricane makes it's way into france giving everyone a hard time staying on the track, Laad manages to close down the gap to Brugman.​
  • Hour 4: Both the Mclaren's keep swapping their oh so well known 4-5.​
  • Hour 5: Steven Poirier benefits from the mistakes of both OMR's. You can't blame them, they got distracted by the dutch airforce flying over the track.​
  • Hour 6: Daniel Harvey drives in a lonely 6th position being lapped already by the first 5 and having a 40s gap to Steven Poirier.​
  • Hour 7: A bunch of Serbian fans ate a little bit too much spinach, jumping onto the track and helping their countryman Ancevski move up a few spots.​
  • Hour 8: It was at this time both the Mobil1 Mars Tech's met each other again, again resulting in a crash. Harry Costello was to blame, looking too much at some handsome lady to the side.​
  • Hour 9: The first 3 still unchanged but that was to change soon as the first stops were made, Brugman and Kederer swapped positions for a brief moment whilst Laad again follows closely.​
  • Hour 10: Both the Jordan's were doing really well untill Eddie pressed a button which should give them a way into the future. One of the mechanics messed up and instead it sent them to the past.​
  • Hour 11: Kederer overtakes Brugman again as Brugman spun, he had a test to do which made him lack some focus.​
  • Hour 12: "Uhm Aidan, Tapio is faster than you, can you confirm you understood that message?"​
  • Hour 13: Takahiro Yamaguchi has been given a button to make him go ape ****, the only thing he didn't know was that his seat was attached to it, eventually flying into the air back to Japan.​
  • Hour 14: It was at this time both the Grip Racing's went James Bond mode completely went on a 007 mission. Which lost them loads of time.​
  • Hour 15: Keranen lets Rinneaho past whilst the Jordan's are having a ding-dong battle for P13.​
  • Hour 16: Both the OMR's saw a deer onto the track and had to avoid it, which lost them even more time.​
  • Hour 17: Rain time and everyone had to pit for the wet tyres. In this phase Laad was able to overtake Brugman.​
  • Hour 18: Still rain​
  • Hour 19: Track drying up, this made Harry Costello jumping over a curb and losing all of his 4 wheels eventually ending up into the barriers. His day is over.​
  • Hour 20: "In the meantime" His teammate Ishikawa hadn't cleaned up his visor enough, he didn't see where he was going. Board radio "guys where do I have to go, turn right now". The only thing they didn't know was that they had the old track layout. So he crashed, HARD.​
  • Hour 21: Ancevski pretended he had problems, this made everyone think he was going to be out, but boy did he make that up well. He now is 4 seconds faster than anyone else, he has to make up a lot of time though.​
  • Hour 22: Kederer cruising now, he is getting tired though.​
  • Hour 23: The engineers tell him it's not long anymore with Kederer responding: "Leave me alone I know what I'm doing!!!!!!!!!"​
  • Hour 24: In the end Kederer made it, only just as Laad follows home in second place with both teammates in 7th and 6th respectively. The Mclaren's finished another P4/5 again as Brugman takes another podium. Both the Grip Racing's finished in the top 10 with Ancevski splitting them. Both the OMR's couldn't make up any track after the airforce accident. The Jordan's followed home eventually making it into 2015 again. Andy Graham waved for one last time to the crowd, though not the result he hoped for only being P15. Our two Japanese guys had problems their own as Costello made the mistake himself.​
FRANCE.PNG
@kedy89 A very nice win, are your thoughts also going back to all the drama happening in Paris lately?
@Jimlaad43 Good enough?
@Donaldinho105 Is it mission impossible now?

Next Race: Dutch Grand Prix - Sprint Race

I'll also take this moment to make an announcement.

Last year I made a deal with a certain team to drive for them in S26, this was before Tobi made his post last season about his retirement as a moderator. I'll get straight to the point then, if anyone wants to moderate next season's championship, feel free to apply to either me or @Jimlaad43. I'm happy to take it over in S27 again, though this deal was made beforehand like I said ealier.

I thought the P4/5 was a Ferrari, not a McLaren
ferrari-p4-5-competizione.jpg

As good as no pole or win can go really. Now Steven's picked up the pace, battling with Ferrari has become a lot harder for Brawn in the CC. We just need that extra speed to take some wins finally. We are looking forward to denying Tobi and Donald home wins with a triple victory for Brawn in the next three races.

I'll also take this moment to make an announcement.

Last year I made a deal with a certain team to drive for them in S26, this was before Tobi made his post last season about his retirement as a moderator. I'll get straight to the point then, if anyone wants to moderate next season's championship, feel free to apply to either me or @Jimlaad43. I'm happy to take it over in S27 again, though this deal was made beforehand like I said ealier.
I wonder which team that was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back