Race Department Forum Racing Season 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I want to ask if you guys have any improvements/tips for the cars on the podium. Specifically the cars, I think it looks a bit off tbh. If anyone has an idea on how to improve that I'm more than happy to listen to your thoughts:thumbsup:

Kederer snaps second victory of season

@Benutzername Very solid podium result, maybe improving your race pace as you started from pole?
My race pace was good. We did a later pitstop to attack again with fresher tyres at the end. Would have worked out if i didnt make that mistake at the end, even dropping me back to third.
Mistakes from me are inexcuseable if one is trying to get amazing results.
Still i was satisfied that we are not that bad, Pole is possible, race pace is possible, the first test was good, too. We just have to get the Setup right in every session, which is very hard with this car and that can be seen in our inconsistent results.

@kedy89 Anyone who can stop you know on this recent form? Maybe Donald or do you think he has been lucky the past few races?
I'm unstoppable, muahaha. Well not really :roflmao:. But I do think Donald was more than lucky, only just arriving in time for the races and still grabbing top positions.

Also I want to ask if you guys have any improvements/tips for the cars on the podium. Specifically the cars, I think it looks a bit off tbh. If anyone has an idea on how to improve that I'm more than happy to listen to your thoughts:thumbsup:
As said, make the steps the same width. You said you're doing them in Excel. By the looks of it 1st uses 5 columns, 2nd and 3rd 3, plus 4 columns on the sides. Split each of the side columns of 1st in 2 with half the size. 1 half of each goes to 1st, the other to 2nd/3rd. Also split the ones left/right of 2nd/3rd, and add half of each to the steps.
I say split, but you'll have to insert additional columns, then resize them. Should look like this, each step with the same width.

Attachments

• PODIUM JPN.jpg
    PODIUM JPN.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 207
Malaysian Grand Prix
Medium Race
We're here at the Sepang circuit which provided for some fantastic races in the past, the track is known for it's suddon changes of weather, will this cause problems today? Will there be strategies that will be thrown out of the window? Tobi Kederer won the last grand prix, will he do it again or will the likes of a Donald Brugman or Andy Graham take it, guess we have to find out. The lights are out and the Malaysian Grand Prix here at the Sepang circuit it GOGOGO!
sepang.jpg

What you need to post: Start - Wait 1 Hr and 1 Min - Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back