Race Department Forum Racing Season 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
The finish happened half a lap before the stop ;). Had everything prepared so that I just had to click post reply, still had to hope that my time calculation was correct.
I finished in the middle of my first stint, going around turn 3 actually as I pressed Post Reply :roflmao:

Kederer snaps second victory of season
PODIUM JPN.PNG

Tobi Kederer was the quickest again today to take his second win of the season, though he's still not leading the championship as he's 2 points down on Brugman who finished in second today. Ben Utzer took OMR's first podium of the season in an impressive third. From the start it was Utzer who took pole with Kederer closely behind, Jednak and Brugman on the second row. Tobi Kederer moved ahead during the pistop phases and never gave it away after then. Though he said he had to work very hard for it, in the end a mistake by Utzer made him lose second place to Brugman. His teammate took an impressive 5th with that causing Mercedes to be top of the WCC, their main rivals Mars-Tech finished both of their cars in the top 10. Jimmy Laad outraces his teammate Harvey for the first time this season as Harvey had quite a poor race. With both the Jordan's in the top 10 you have to say that's a solid result for them, though Sasha Jednak could have finished even higher as he started in third. Both the Mclaren's and the Grip's let down this round finishing all of the cars outside the top 10. Joel Rautavaara had his strats sorted he said pre-race. It didn't turn out as he wanted it to only resulting in a 14th spot.
JAPAN.PNG
@kedy89 Anyone who can stop you know on this recent form? Maybe Donald or do you think he has been lucky the past few races?
@Donaldinho105 Trying to keep up the good form and therefore continue the battle with Kederer?
@Benutzername Very solid podium result, maybe improving your race pace as you started from pole?

Next race: Malaysian Grand Prix - Medium Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back