AC Race #3 Championship Abarth/Mazda @Deutschlandring, Wed 2nd November 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: i have had that happen to me Omar, more times than I want to remember.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
PS.
it is so humiliating, makes you feel really left out, though your are just not important enough for anyone to even wait for you.
The shoulder drop 10cms and you scuttle off to bed.

OIP (8).jpg

Last edited:
Guys,

As you might have read, RaceDepartment is moving away from Simracing.GP.
We're looking for a new platform. For AC our first choice is WorldSimSeries.
WSS has more options than S.GP and more content which is very nice.
See here for more on WSS: www.worldsimseries.com

To test it, I've setup a race on Interlagos (not available on S.GP) for Monday with our multiclass cars. I have not used new features yet because I want first see how things turn out.
If you want to help me, look here: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...-mx5-interlagos-mon-7th-november-2022.251360/

and try to sign up. You need to install the WSS app but you will see that while registering.
If you have registered succesfully, you can immediately join the practice server that is also provided by WSS. WSS promises that installation of new content (Interlagos) will work from WSS. I couldn't test that myself because I had already installed it.

If you experiencing trouble with registering or something else, please post in the thread of the event. I will try to help and reply so others can see it too.
Even if you can't race on Monday, it would still be nice if you register and unregister to see if that goes smoothly.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Guys,

As you might have read, RaceDepartment is moving away from Simracing.GP.
We're looking for a new platform. For AC our first choice is WorldSimSeries.
WSS has more options than S.GP and more content which is very nice.
See here for more on WSS: www.worldsimseries.com

To test it, I've setup a race on Interlagos (not available on S.GP) for Monday with our multiclass cars. I have not used new features yet because I want first see how things turn out.
If you want to help me, look here: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...-mx5-interlagos-mon-7th-november-2022.251360/

and try to sign up. You need to install the WSS app but you will see that while registering.
If you have registered succesfully, you can immediately join the practice server that is also provided by WSS. WSS promises that installation of new content (Interlagos) will work from WSS. I couldn't test that myself because I had already installed it.

If you experiencing trouble with registering or something else, please post in the thread of the event. I will try to help and reply so others can see it too.
Even if you can't race on Monday, it would still be nice if you register and unregister to see if that goes smoothly.

Thanks in advance!
I've never had any problems with content installation from WSS. It automatically downloads the missing contents, and then you just have to start the install in CM.

Last edited:
As for me this was a bolt from the blue, I had just about got to the point where i now like S.GP.
Can anyone explain simply why this has happened considering all the effort that has gone into making S.GP the goto???

I don't know more than this. If you want more information, you can contact Bram Hengeveld.

But we will still be using S.GP until we found another simplatform. We will probably have a dual period in which we're using both. Sorry for the inconvinience that it brings.
I'm planning to finish my Fat-Alfie championsships on S.GP this year and hope we have migrated to a new platform for 2023. In the meantime I'll probably start organizing single events on a new platform. A test event with volunteers on WSS is already scheduled for next Monday. https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...-mx5-interlagos-mon-7th-november-2022.251360/ Please join if you can.
For us as organizers it brings quite a lot of extra work as you can imagine.
So a little help and understanding will make our life easier.

I hope that I can start the promised Group C championship on long tracks on the new platform in January 2023.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back