RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

gonna try and make it on track tonight been disappointed with previous outings and really want to have a race with you folks.

managed to temporarily get my wheel working but it will be going back.
for some reason it cuts out randomly when using the shifter but i`ve disconnected it and it seems to behave (so far) fingers crossed i make it to the line this time out :O_o:

All of our WTCC races, unless specified otherwise, are run with '06 and '07 cars from race '07 along with the Vauxhall Vectra that is available as a free download along with the Crowne Plaza track/addon package available here:http://store.steampowered.com/app/8650/?snr=1_7_suggest__13

Some events are run without the Vectra as no one really uses it and leaving it out makes getting on the server less confusing for newer drivers. When in doubt, check the Weekly Flyer! It might indicate "Vauxhall Vectra excluded".

:mad:
well another race another DNF argh i`m so angry at myself.
totally did not think about being able to select stuff on the pit menu without a shifter :rolleyes: yeah pretty annoyed at that.

started off in last place having someone behind me due to them not qualifying but was swiftly overtaken as expected.
i managed to have some fun through the first couple laps but ended up spinning on lap 4 giving me a stop and go penalty, i had to get that sorted out asap so pitted that lap however managed to collect another stop and go on the next lap.
by then the race was feeling well and truly over for me but alas i pit, got rid of the stop and go and continued to try and finish as that was my initial goal.

lap 17 come round and the spotter mentions the fuel being low so i pit for a re-fuel and that was it i couldn`t select any of the options on the pit menu so unfortunate for me that was the end of my session....

hope you folks had a good race i may join another.

Last edited by a moderator:
:mad:
well another race another DNF argh i`m so angry at myself.
totally did not think about being able to select stuff on the pit menu without a shifter :rolleyes: yeah pretty annoyed at that.

started off in last place having someone behind me due to them not qualifying but was swiftly overtaken as expected.
i managed to have some fun through the first couple laps but ended up spinning on lap 4 giving me a stop and go penalty, i had to get that sorted out asap so pitted that lap however managed to collect another stop and go on the next lap.
by then the race was feeling well and truly over for me but alas i pit, got rid of the stop and go and continued to try and finish as that was my initial goal.

lap 17 come round and the spotter mentions the fuel being low so i pit for a re-fuel and that was it i couldn`t select any of the options on the pit menu so unfortunate for me that was the end of my session....

hope you folks had a good race i may join another.

Stick in there Phil, all these things will become second nature and then you can concentrate on your racing. It's like anything, there's a learning curve and it's always steep to begin with. It'll get easier and your times will start coming down...We've all been there :)

Well I will certainly be changing my pit preset for the next race, I was fighting a pretty lively rear end for the last 15-20 mins of the race and was waiting to be pitched into a spin on the fast corners. Thankfully I managed to bring it home without incident but a long way behind Matthias (again) Congrats Matt :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Had a great time tonight, it was a fun race, i had no major problems, had a couple of nice battles, even if it wasn't close, was able to finish 4th, which i think it was a good result, better would be impossible, especially with the pace Reggie, Justin and Matthias were doing :)
Congratulations top3 and those who finished, can't wait for the next one :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back