RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

It was a great race!
I don't believe there was anything but close honest racing throughout. I did honestly love every lap, the ones that I did right, the errors I could see having made and all the battle from beginning to end. I waited too long for my pitstop and lost many seconds on the track with tires that were slowing me. Having looked at the replay, I can see I had way too much steering lock and I was using what was available :(

You were all a great crowd to be on track with !

Here it goes again..
What a great race!

Fight for P3 with Aaron all race long :) NP for tap, it was tight race!
As always wrong setup for the pitstop, full tank at the start and after pitstop.. Default setup worked fine for me except speed on the straight - Aaron was faster than me.. Because of long pitstop i was unable to catch Mark in P2
Thanks for great race ;)

Ahem...
What a great race!

Seemed to have a good battle with everyone apart from Matt who just cleared off! Setup up was right in the sweet spot for the tyres; the car was nervous on fresh rubber but balanced out with wear so I got more confidence lap after lap. In saying that, I didn't get anyone on pace, the midfield was so tight I only passed when drivers ahead made mistakes or were battling with others. Great fun.

2013-08-09_00001_zpsc29b1f0e.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks again for hosting Dennis!
I had alot of fun and some great battles with you and James :)
That was my first race with you guys and it was awesome, also the first race in about 6 months in r07 so I was a bit nervous and didn't want ruin anyone's race....as some of you witnessed I was my own worst enemy for the first few laps lol Sorry if I caused any incidents for any one
I look forward to more racing with you guys in the future. The euro time slot works well for me as I work midnites sun -wed so I can fit in a race before I hit the sac

Cheers
Dave

Ahem...
What a great race!

Seemed to have a good battle with everyone apart from Matt who just cleared off! Setup up was right in the sweet spot for the tyres; the car was nervous on fresh rubber but balanced out with wear so I got more confidence lap after lap. In saying that, I didn't get anyone on pace, the midfield was so tight I only passed when drivers ahead made mistakes or were battling with others. Great fun.

2013-08-09_00001_zpsc29b1f0e.jpg
That's a great picture!

Spa with Mini ....
Mmmm, I'd like to do it but each time I click the track download page, it says: The requested page could not be found. :(
I already have 2 ... maybe one is the right one but ???;)

:confused: Well, it's not there anymore, possibly because SimBin has recently stated that it does not condone cross platform conversions. RD is in agreement with this. Or it could be for another reason.

The track sleection is going to change to what was a beautiful road course on the tip of Long Island, /new York in a town called Bridgehampton. I watched my first race ever there, a CanAm. John Surtees, Denny Hulme, Bruce McLaren, Jim Hall, Pedro Rodríguez and other greats were there as well as the very first Subaru in the USA [no not on the track]! I raced motorcycles there and at other East coast tracks but this was one of our fav's and it's gone now except for racing in sim-ville.
Here's a preview of what to expect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back