RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Im in! Put my name on the list!

/ Edit

First time I ever sat my feet on this track. Spent almost the whole night practicing it. In general I have pretty good understanding of it. Now comers the hard part. Choosing the car.

I tried both the BMW's. Did not like em for this track.
Tried the Vette, was okay, but very unstable on some parts.
Spyker - So far, the only car I liked.

So I think I'm gonna go for the Spyker. Also the setup I have for it, seems to work best for me.
Could maybe fiddle around more with the Vette, but I don't know what causes it to be so unstable.

I've never been on this circuit either and I've had no practise. I'm expecting to be dead last here so anything better than that is an achievement lol

Well, I was doing really well (compared to my usual), actually chasing down the cars ahead of me. Then one tiny mistake, into the tires. I was really surprised the damage was unrepairable, it didn't seem that hard a hit. Annoyed with myself for the stupid mistake, but pleased with how I was doing up until then.

Hope the rest of you had a less frustrating end :-D

I'd love to see another race with this class.

I had to quit. My wrists were killing me. Race was okay, had good pace and didn't do any major mistakes. But with 15 min left, at the last corner (pit entrance) it was like someone stabbed my wrists with 1K needles. I had to release the wheel and stretch for a sec or two. Last 3 places, but I continued for a lap but almost at the same place, my wrists said no. So I had to quit.

That was a lot of fun, these cars were quite good on this track. I knew the track from GTL, so it didn't take too long to settle into it, but it still has a few nasty spots to kill the car. Looked like all of the cars were pretty well matched on this track too.

I was having a great race with Daniel, glued to his tail for most of the race but didn't think I could find a pass unless he made a mistake. Sadly, Daniel had his off and wrist pain with only about 8 or so laps to go. Great racing Daniel, really good fun, thanks. :)

The little Sunred was very nice here, fairly easy to drive, until the last few laps when the tyres were shot. The last few laps were very hairy, but I was happy to bring it home.
Grats to Eric for the win and well done Matthias for 2nd.

Thanks to Dennis for organising, hope to get a run in these GT cars again sometime. :thumbsup:

969365Formula3000flyer.png

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM IFM
Car: F3000
Track: Spa '08 [download]
Weather: Dry
Games: Race 07

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:50 GMT: Warmup
20:00 GMT: Race (2 x 30 Minutes Mandatory Pit Stop w/ minimum 2 tires changed)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
  1. Dennis Phelan
  2. David Turnbull
  3. Richard Hill
  4. Sean Greenlaw
  5. Justin Swan
  6. Guus Verver
  7. Duco Jansen
  8. Joao Borges
  9. John Bushell
  10. Valerio Vinassa
  11. -
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
utp#10Server is UP!

I was having a great race with Daniel, glued to his tail for most of the race but didn't think I could find a pass unless he made a mistake. Sadly, Daniel had his off and wrist pain with only about 8 or so laps to go. Great racing Daniel, really good fun, thanks. :)

Cheers :) Funny, I was hoping you would make an mistake, and give me a short break so I could stretch my wrists. But no, you were, like you said, glued to my back :whistling:

That was quite a nice combination I must say. Managed to get pole by just a tenth or so, and then went all through the race in the lead. Matthias decided to pit which lost him like 28 seconds in the end, so I was glad I didn't. Cheers for the racing guys, was a nice way to spend 45 minutes ;)

Thanks to all of you for signing up. We haven't used this very nice track in a long time, too bad more didn't come by to see what it's like. I enjoyed watching the effort put forth by the top qualifiers, right down to the end!

My view of the race from the back fell short today, I could only watch the blue dots and check the leader board each lap. I did stay on track, a feat for me in the BMW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 125 28.0%
  • Full game

Votes: 104 23.3%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.3%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 82 18.4%