RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Didnt enjoy abit off it.

Drove those cars for the last time over a year ago. And was one of my favorite classes. But couldnt get any decent pace with it today and there was crazy understeer everywhere. Dont remember the car like that. Maybe to much rFactor for me i dont know.
Q: was scrap went wide in T1 and T2. Ended 17th.

Start was good got 4 places. But lost it all when i almost ran wide in every corner. Pitted early wich paid of abit off.
Battled the second half with Oscar who was clearly faster. Sorry for the dodgy moves sometimes Oscar i was crap tonight.
Ended 15th i believe. Couldnt found much joy for another race.

Thanks Ryo for the event.

Back in the minis after a long time.

Race 1: Quali at the back but got a good start & had a nice race battling all the way. pit stop not so good, lost a little time & only changed the fronts, mistake really, as the back kept loosing grip but battled on & had a good race.

Race 2: after a good start and making up places I decided to pit early but this time changed all 4 tyres, things were going welll until, firstly I was used as a brake into one corner which resulted in suspension damage then the same guy punted me off the track, didn't wait so after getting it going again soldiered on to bring it home.

Thnanks Ryan for the event, grts to Keith & Dan on their wins & wd to all the other podium finishers.

well thats was good for me

qually - 23rd and slow but only 3 tenths off pb

race 1 - not too good start and had a clean first lap and made a few places into 19th - tried to pass eric plimmer on a number of occasions but to no avail because i couldnt find enough room - then i was scared stiff coming up the hill towards corkscrew because with the cam on the car how it is i cant see to much over it - got round it clean but was dropping back of the feald had a bit of a fight with nicolas for about half a lap before he blitzed passed me - dont think i heald the leaders up too much but came 20th overall

race 2 - had a clean turn 1 - sry to eric plimmer about the bump in turn 2 but kept the place untill bob miley passed me up the hill and then we didnt quite give eachother enuff room through corkscrew and both spun but other than those 2 didnt put a wheel wrong all event :)

thanks ryan and rd and everyone who raced

Qualy got good lap together on P2, which was very good cause of the very close times till maybe 10th.

Race 1 started good in race but was a bit too carefully first corner and Keith slip throught :tongue:. From this followed but another drift cost me a place to Matthias. Tried to overtake what isn´t easy here but got then a chance after Matthias open the door a bit wide. That we touched a bit wasn´t how i imagine but we stayed on track. After that i drove till the end of pit window to minimize the driving with different tyres on front and rear. After pit i could drove my best lap which wasn´t so fast but also i slided much more with worser tyres in rear which felt not so wonderful. Finished 3rd close infront of DS.

Race 2 got two quite good laps from started on P6 and followed Dan till P4. In front DS and Aristide fight for P1 which helped us to close the gap fast. Dan took the lead and i jump on P2 while they fight. Then lap 6 Aristide got in after i was a bit wide, so P3. Then fight with DS which went bad for me. Before corcscorner in the horrible left Dariusz go left beside me. I thought he´s not wide enought and go back but wrong thinking , was still there if i enter the corner and spun from the touch and stopped unfotunatly on race line. Tried to drive away but in wrong direction i notice now and Sebastien couldn´t avoid me and lost his splitter. :sorry: Sebastian for this. With damaged car the race was run for me. Tried to get positions back with early stop and no reapair but more then P8 wasn´t possible. But at least the racing with Alexander and Kelvin at the end was quite nice and fair.

Well done Keith and Dan and Thanks to all for racing, nice event :).

Got out from work around 7:15 GMT and ran (again) on foot to get home in time.
I raced with my office clothes and with my boots on. Sorry for cutting the pit lane (Keith), and illegal blocking (Darius) if any.

Congratulations Keith Barrick and Dan Allinson for well deserved victories.

Good to have some fun back with the Mini's, the only FWD car i tolerate :). It seems the competition is heating up:cool:, i need to rise my game for the next one:tongue::wink:.

Congrats to Keith & Dan for the well deserved victories, enjoy while you can guys:tongue::D:D

Well done all & see you next week.

My first race here at RD was really a fun one, so thank you all ;)

The first race was messed up by a broken wing after I lost the car in the turmoil on the first lap.
But the pace after the pitstop was seemengly ok, as Mr. Braham who was pushing behind me got me busy ;)

Second race was better, even after crashing in someone who spun in the first lap.
Racing 90% of the race with a broken suspension was a bit annoying, but it went allright as 10th in the end.

Tried to drive away but in wrong direction i notice now and Sebastien couldn´t avoid me and lost his splitter. :sorry: Sebastian for this.

No problem Andreas, I didn't know where to pass. I tried to pass at the left, but I see you moving, so I thought I could pass at the right, but you car didn't move to fast so I change to pass at the left and just when you accelerate.
The car was damage but I can finish the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 232 17.9%
  • Socks

Votes: 704 54.2%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 59 4.5%
  • Shoes

Votes: 163 12.6%