RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

first a big big sorry to Yves for that hit on lap 2 (i think it was)

fun cars these when you start to get a grip of it, but the brakes could be better... lol

qualified in 7'th spot and got a nice 6'th spot in race 1.
race 2 was a mess... first i hit Yves hard from behind causing us to lose some places, then some laps later i was hit hard from behind from Martijn, and we lost some more places..
ended up in a 9'th place in race 2
But the racing in-between the bumps was really fun with many close and nice fights

Great racing all

Thanks for organizing Yves... and once again sorry...

This track is the premiere track of the Danish and Scandinavian TOURING CAR Championships. And they are big deals.

If V8 Supercars can get around Barbagallo with hardly an incident, I see no reason why touring cars cannot fit around here.

It is the attitude of the drivers, if they have an inch of overlap they dive in, racing doesn't work like that. They see a hairpin and immediately try to outbrake another guy by over a car length in a tiny braking zone, it's just pathetic racing.

u must agree...that this was not a trac suited for wtcc cars....but u;r the boss..and we folow where ever u take us

p.s. > u had a bad mood today...:(

No, more like Callan was a little moody today with stuff like not letting Ross Conlon sign up.

This event would've been fine if people would stop with the banzie moves on lap one and all together. So many people are just in-capable of giving people the room they need in order to race each other.

Then there are so many people that race in the S2000 events that NEVER wait. People almost constantly pushing and shoving at everyone they see, just because they want to pass at evey corner. Its a joke and I can see why the Euro events are getting such bad rep.

Some people's licenses seriously need to be re-voked, and there needs to be some way of clamping down on the utter stupidity of some drivers.

The track to me was fine, (once around the overheating tyre problem) but it was really bad trying to race some people. I'm just glad that some people were bothered enough to sit on Team Speak. Some people, the people who I have respect for and ones who respect me, I could happily race with for 20 laps round here. But you couldn't do that with people you don't trust, and with people who probably never read the rules when they got their license, or the people who just blantantly try to push you off at each corner (don't give me the "Well you brake earlier than me" bull****, I know the difference between an honest tag, and a shove).

Put it this way, some people just don't know how to race fairly, and have the idiotic mentality of "I MUST BE FIRST, RAWR, GTF OUT OF MY WAY," even though they have started 18th and don't have the pace of the front runners. So to get there, they'll just barge their way their. Ha, very tiresome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 166 16.7%
  • Socks

Votes: 527 53.1%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 45 4.5%
  • Shoes

Votes: 134 13.5%