RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I found a few issues on the Toyota's that I have fixed. These being that the brakes wear too fast. I have also added more adjustment to the WTCC spec'd car that the other SimBin cars have like rear camber adjustment, more incremental damper adjustments, small change in rear diff...

Thanks for the great feedback guys...

Dave, you seemed very very slow in corners, but very very very fast on straights.

In race 2. Me and Oguesta (correct me if I'm wrong) had some fun in 4th corner. :L I got a better exit from turn 3 and was on the inside some meters behind, braking meters to late, sliding over the whole track, getting some contact from him, sending me into some drivers, and creating a good mess. :) Sorry, it was my fault, I shouldn't be that aggresive.

But on the feedbacks, there is one bug: Sitting with helmet cam and watching my legs go through and back the dashboard. A small little very annoying bug. And with the corner/straight difference, I love it. Was much faster in corners, but much slower on straights. I love that way. :) I also love same car racing, but , hehe. :D

I'm not keen on changing the engines output as it is to spec now of the RL engine. Problem is this car raced in a different tier due to it's little engine back in the day. So, I'm working on other advantages to balance the car. It's just going to be weaker down the straights... I think the little tweaks I added to the cars setup will add a little more cornering speed and therefore exit speed too. This hopefully will close the gap some what.

Gary mate, you have to remove all other mod install on your pc and just leave the toyota mod as there is one mod conflicting with the toyota mod in order to join the server.

Would be keen to find what mod is in conflict here so 1. I can get a list of that mods ModelID's and 2. can correct any other cars I have in development (~15 ModelID's I have unreleased)...

Man, that was fun, big differences between the AE86s and the other two. Mainly due to the cornering speed through the long right hander (Renault Corner) at the start, was almost scary.

Was playing around with setup for a while, but something didn't feel right. Then I notice, I've been doing myself out of 1200revs. Dur.

Had some good fun, and all four cars in my mind had a chance of winning, but once an AE86 got to the front, if it's driver didn't make a mistake, and had enough of a gap not be reeled in on the pit straight, they were un-catchable.

Race 2 - Ok fairly uneventful, but a couple of good mini battles and thankyou Ethan for not putting enough fuel in to allow you to finish without spluttering over the line and allowing me to catch and pass you!!!

yeah, argh. I was doing about 2.5L a lap in practice. But as I said, I never noticed I was only running with a 8300 red line as apose to a 9500 one. So during the race, the car drank more fuel leaving me defensless. But had a good time racing you when I did actually have fuel. :cool:

I look forward to more 87 Race nights. Would love to see the likes of the Supra and Sierra cosworth get made for Race, but I'll be getting RF2, so I'll drive the Supra soon enough. :D

Cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 82 15.9%
  • Socks

Votes: 285 55.1%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 21 4.1%
  • Shoes