RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Gaetan, while its a good idea the problem with this is that we would need to exit the server after the first race, run another praccy and qualy session and then race 2. in simple words it double the time of the event and on a Saturday night people might have other plans for after the event and they might not be able to join the event because of that, thats one reason why the event is one hour earlier then the usual racing club event so it gives people the chance to join an event and then go out for the rest of the evening.

@ the car choice if you want you can take the Alfa and in the case that nobody choose the Alfa i will take it so we can have at least one of each car on the grid.

Yves I have a suggestion, since it is a test and there are two races, why not separate into two groups (AE86/WTCC87) and take the car in a group of your choice and make the second run in the other group. So that everyone can test a AE86?
In addition, this would ignore the level of driving of a person if one of the cars were too advantaged.

What do you think about that ?

Awful event for me:

Practise - P1

All was going so well, did a 1:41:8 and was full of confidence into qually.

Qually - P5

What a change, I sucked the whole lap and was 2 seocnds off my practise time, and was 5th

Race - P5

Resarted P2 for some reason, and had a nice battle with Karl. Then my FFB gave up at the start of lap 3, making it impossible to drive, made countless errors and finished 5th, jsut ahaead of Ethan after a cool last lap hunt down :D

Thanks to Mike for restarting and thanks to RD!

That's odd, I am also having problems with this track (offline) - the other AI cars are only showing as parts of a car, sometimes just a front wing and a pair of rear wheels, others just the shadow and no car visible at all - spooky! And very jerky at times (even changing to low quality graphic settings makes no difference)
It was fine with the S2000 a few weeks back.
I will see how it goes in practice online, but if the problems persist I won't be able to drive tonight.
Fingers crossed

:woot: Oh ho ho, haw haw, I love my little Hachi-Roku. Oh ah ha. :woot:

In all serious though, I have just been running some TA (I know, not a great test, but I've never driven Barca 07 in Race so TA is a good place to start) and the only 87 TA file is a 1:59.xx in a 75. No idea if thats any good, but the differences between how the 86 (I have a mid 1:58.xx :D) and 75 get their speed is huge. In corners, the 75 is braking mid corner, especially the long right hander at the start and in some of the faster ones round the lap, where the 86 is capable of doing them so close to full throttle, its silly :wink:. But then theirs a straight, and all the work done on the corners could be un-done in a straight line. The E30 and 75 will destroy the 86s down the main straight, even with a slower exit. The 86 has soooo little power, its arrrh!

Oh I can't wait for Saturday and for a final release. Theirs only one skin I'm putting on my Trueno 86. :wink::wink:

32120d1281147453-porsche-mobil-1-supercup-interlagos-tuesday-november-30th-2010-untitled-1.jpg

Servername: RaceDepartment.com PM1
Class: Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup (download)
Track: Oschersleben 07
Weather: Dry
Practice: 20 minutes (start @ 20:00 GMT)
Qualification: 10 minutes (superpole)
Warm-up: 5 minutes
Race: 2 x 30 minutes
Pitstop: Free

Most important RD golden rules:
  • Only sign up if you are sure you can participate, no reserves.
  • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
  • No cutting in any sessions.
  • If you bump a driver, wait and give back his position
  • No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session.
  • No abusive language during any sessions.
  • Listen to the race director at all times.
  • If you feel harmed by an accident caused by a other driver, use the incident report. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM.
  • If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
  • After 21:25 GMT the grid is closed!
  • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director
  • Read and understand the RD rules! Click here
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organizer a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Sorry Guys - my G25 wheel broke down during race 1 - I tried to fix it to at least finish the race and avoid a DNF but I couldn't. Had no controls at all and couldn't even Esc out until race 1 had finished. As my keyboard stopped working for some time as well I think it maybe a USB problem. Ho Hum.....
Hope you enjoyed the races

Well it was great fun! couple of goods fights....and a new PR 2;030

Anyhow, i could have been faster. @ straight i loss more than 0.5 sec!!
Only @ parabolica i was fast enough to overtake someone else....

In second race i had to block someone to defend my place, and more important - i was afraid that we 2 ended offroad!

C u all next time on the track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 73 15.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 271 55.5%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 19 3.9%
  • Shoes