RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well this was fun!

Q'd well but off Tylers pace and nowhere near Dariusz.

R1 geta good start but its not awesome. Driving along in P2 and Keith is on me after 1/2 lap. I have nothing for him today and offer him a clean pass inside to chase Dariusz and have some fun. MEanwhile, I have a nice gap to Rhys and Tyler. The laps click off and I end up P3. Tyler and I had a great time hammering along and trying to race clean in big cars. Tyler had the beetr of it on pace and I was smart enough to be erratic and scare Tyler into staying in P4...he he he thats my excuse and I am sticking to it!

R2. LEt the games begin! I start breaking chops on KEith about burning his christmas tree., I warn everyone to be cool in T1 as we have some less quick driver sup there and cold tires ec. on a really fast T1 beginning.

The lights go out and I am bouncing off the rev limiter!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS I am in NEUTRAL! Keith plows me as he should and I am beyond embarrassed to say the least..............

I make light of the fact that had I been chewing gum at that moment I'd have broken my arm too........... just cant walk and chew gum it seems! LOL

So we thunder up from the rear and look for racing opponents. I find a couple along the way including poor RHYS in that 'Wet RAg" SEAT TOLEDO!!!!

I put in the laps and finsh 5th I think.

Loved the GT cars here! MAn just cant wait for ATCC at "THE SNAKE!"

See u at MINI's?

First of all i want to thank Hugo and RD and all racers for the big big fun i had with the Porsche Mobile Supercup :doublethumb: !!

First race:
started from 6th and had not a good start and lost 2 places. Got them back quickly but
lost the car in a corner cause of my reaction on early breaks in front of me, was 11th now.
Got the rythm back again and making up my mistake to finish 5th.

Second race:
started from 4th not a good again :frown: but in the first two corners it was a bit messy. Got off the gas, absolutely didnt want any crash/damage and lost some places. Was confident of getting the rythm back and was closing every gap in front of me. Until a came behind, Loffler, Hekkenberg and Bommel to finish 4th.
Not bad, but podium would make me a little bit happier....:) lol

Thanks all and see you next year in the Porsches.
Bye for now.............:ups:

In training Hugo was extra driving slow :rolleyes: to shock me in the qualy. With 0,1 on pole but was already knowing this will be hard against Hugo cause he´s mostly better in race then in qualy. In my case it´s mostly in the contrary way :redface:.
Already at start Hugo pass me but with goiing a bit wide T1 i came back to P1. Now i tried really all to create a gap but Hugo must hang on me like with a tow on me. The gap stayed constantly at around 0,8 sec over laps. Then lost a bit the rythm cause Hugo was annoying too much :wink:, then for me the scene of the race. We went almost the completely sector 2 side by side. Only i got the better outside the right up the hill i stayed in front. But next chance i couldn´t do anything and had to let go Hugo at the same place. From this follow the rest of the race with about 1 sec behind to 2nd place so our times was really close together the whole race.

Second run start from 7th, i went for the outside line first corner got a little tap and had to run wide. Cause a little incident inside i came back in third but already right behind me Hugo :tongue:. So i tried to pass mjonzo and Chris in first as fast as possible to have the chance to run away. Works good at mjonzo, with Chris i had to fight harder and went the whole first sector side by side. Only the first lefthander gave me then P1 nice drive Chris. Now i hoped and indeed got about 3 sec to Hugo till he went in 2nd. Till end i lost about 1,5 sec but finally it reached so :woot: won last Porsche race 2010 :redface:.

CU 2011, :thanks: everybody for joining and Hugo for all the events this year. I enjoyed it much where i was in - great series.

Thank you all for the nice, intence and fair races this year. I've enjoyed every inch that i have driven with you guys and ill hope to see you all next year.

Special thanks to my FDR team buddy's for joining again and again and again...

And of course a special thanks to Andreas, who stole my podium for the last race of the year ;)

Prepare yourself for 2011 Andreas, ill fire up the heat and i won't give you an easy race :p

Quali:10

Race 1:
In first turn I was hit but not lose position,have nice few laps with Benjamin Linstruiseur,on a half race I was on 5 place but make some mistake (spin) in 10 lap and lose 4 place,try to catch cars in front but make same mistake (spin) and lose antoher 2 place.At the end of first race I was on 10 place :redface:

Race 2:
At first turn same thing,I was on 10 place after crash in front of me I was crashed by car behind me and I was last.Try to catch cars in front and after few laps other make mistake and I was on 10 position :redface: .Try to catch Frans Linden but he was too far.

This is my second race with Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup and I am satisfied for now :)

Congrats to the winner !!!

Thanks to Hugo & RD for the great event!

p.s.
See u next year in Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup :bike:

St00pidly pressed Esc in quali to load the right setup and the crappy game didn't allow me back on track. Had to start from the back and managed to get to 6th place in the end.

Started 3rd on the grid for 2nd race and got swamped in the first turn. I'm a bit disapointed as I lost 5 places. Will not be making any reports here for now as this was only my second event in RD and I'm still gauging the "level of freedom". Had to fight back up and managed to get back to 5th. Good racing along MJ, Ade, GT, Martin and Chris. This track is great and I hope to be racing here again soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 27 12.9%
  • Socks

Votes: 116 55.2%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Shoes

Votes: 30 14.3%