RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Thank you to Gunthar for setting this up. Mod was really good and with the Hi-Res graphics, was pleasing to the eye..

Practice and Quali: Being relatively new to RD racing, wasnt sure what I was letting myself in for and was very unimpressed with the battering I received when on the track. Not the fastest, so I try and pick my time going on the track, but obviously cannot workout who is joining the track while I start my timed lap. I was not happy to be pushed and overtaken, especially when these guys would have had a blue flag. Anyway, enough of that

Races: Very happy with the races. Gentlemenly conduct all round. On the first race, lap 4 had a coming together with Mihai D and he waited (Rules state yes, but....) Great racing and was a pleasure to be in although was last in both races or near the back.
As I said, I am a newish member to RD and have found a few good friends and received help from a few guys and all races so far have been brilliant. I hope to pick up my pace and be a little more competitive in the future but that will come I am sure.

Thanks guys, great racing

Entry List:

1. Ethan Bass
2. Chris Sykes
3. Matt Clark
4. Mark Guy
5. Eric Plimmer
6. Bjorn de Haas
7. Rhys Gardiner
8. Simon Gardner
9. Günthar Rowe
10. Teo Bubicic
11. Gábor Ludvig
12. Martin Vrba
13. Bob Miley
14. Aristide Romanov
15. Ross Conlon
16. Szabolcs Hanyik
17. Ariel Doman
18. Gergely Hanyik
19. Rob Musgrove
20. Tamas Wagner
21. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
22. Geoffrey Fournier
23. Róbert Abért
24. Dan Allinson
25. Matthias Klein

31955d1280751264-s2000-bridgehampton-wednesday-december-1th-2010-s2000-flyer.jpg

Servername:
RACEDEPARTMENT S2000

Game: Race On
Class: S2000(For Available cars, see list below)
Track: Monza 08 (Default Simbin track)

Practice 2:
30 minutes
Event Starts @ 19:30GMT
Qualification: 25 minutes Open Qualification ---> You can join the session during qualify \o/
Warmup: 5
minutes
Race: 2 x 30 min

Pit Stop:
Mandatory
(Min of 2 tyres)

If you are this weeks number four, You will get a chance at being next weeks number one by choosing a track and format. I will add a poll to next event with the tracks and format chosen. If you are 4th in both races (possible :)) It is your choice alone \o/

The format choice:
Single race 60 min vs Double race 30 min. / Open Qualify vs Superpole Qualify / Forced pit stop vs Open pit / Add on cars vs Default game

Available Add on cars: Vauxhall Vectra + VW Scirocco

Available Cars:

WTCC 06/07/08/STCC

Alfa Romeo 156 GTA, Peugeot 407, Seat Toledo Cupra, BMW 320si E90 2007, Alfa Romeo 156 2007, BMW 320i E46 2007, Chevrolet lacetti 2008, Seat Leon TDI/TFSI, Honda Accord R 2008, Lada 110s, Volvo C30 STCC, Audi A4, Peugeot 308, BMS Incognito, Volvo S60.

Notes:

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Personal note from the race director
:

It (blieb) to get an infraction point. You should try to prevent this at all cost... personal experience :)

gtprobmw.jpg

Servername: RaceDepartment.com BMW
Class: GT sport BMW M3 GTR
Track: Nordschleife (Default track)
Practice: 20 minutes (start @ 20:00 GMT)
Qualification: 20 minutes (superpole)
Warm-up: 5 minutes
Race: 12 laps
Pitstop: Free

Most important RD golden rules:

• Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.
  • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
  • No cutting in any sessions.
  • If you bump a driver, wait and give back his position
  • No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session.
  • No abusive language during any sessions.
  • Listen to the race director at all times.
  • If you feel harmed by an accident caused by a other driver, use the incident report. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM.
  • If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
  • Read and understand the RD rules! Click here
VERY IMPORTANT!!!

You have to confirm the golden rules if you sign up for this event. The sign up format is:

• Drivername: your name
  • I understand the Golden rules: YES
If the racing staff don't see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organizer a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entry List:

1. Andreas Löffler skin
2. Dennis Phelan
3. Ries Notenboom skin
4. Bob Miley
5. Morten Wernersen
6. Péter Bártfai
7. Nigel Middleton
8. Carl Middleton
9. Michal Szabo
10. Martijn van Bommel
11. Danny Asbury (maybe)
12. Ivan Oldano
13. Jeff Dobbing
14. Michael Humpherson

Can I make a suggestion Michael?

Could you make official practice start at 19:30. The events in the past were, "Official Practice at 19:30GMT." This meant, you could show up at 19:30GMT and still have time to practice. I am really not keen on an open server for an events practice. People can make a Dedicated LAN server up if they want an open practice server.

Put it this way. Say you only get back just before 19:30GMT from your work. In the past, that means you still have 30mins to get yourself settled in, get the rytham of the track, and be ready for quali and race. But now its just a case of jumping straight into quali.

When was this change decided, because to us people who aren't Racing Staff, we don't know of these decisions being made. If a poll was made to ask us what to do with the schedule, people would less bemused and unhappy with the sudden change.

next request is, could we do this event on Monza 2007. The 08 track has soo much proplem with cut warnings its rediculous. We did a 80mins enduro a few months back, and there must have been 20+ stop and gos. You can barely touch the curbs the curbs in either the two chicanes, or at Ascari. You can have two wheels on the track and two on the curbs, (I'm preety sure thats legal) and Race will give you a warning. Bull****.

Last thing is. What is with the weird list of availiable cars. No Lacetti 07, no 08 BMW, no 07 Honda, no SeQ BMW. Is there something I'm missing when it comes to these cars. I know the 2008 Volvo C30 has a weight advantage, and thats why its banned, but whats wrong with all the other cars. Just leave it open. Its not like those cars are the only cars that can win races.

Now thats thats done, Sign me up.

Ethan, I agree on the cut warnings and that's why I intended on using this track. I have no problems with using the 07 track or any of the other cars. The difference between cars is related to tyres and power and I am trying to balance the field a bit. Trying to ensure some close racing. If more people have a problem with this field of cars... Just let me know in your sign up post and I will change to the complete pack. Democracy \o/.
Starting time is changed as requested. Event start @ 19:30 in practice 2

I've added a poll. pls vote :). You can vote for more than one option :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Socks

Votes: 59 56.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Shoes

Votes: 15 14.4%