RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Had me a good event leading into ATCC.

Showed up a bit late and not having lapped here in the 407 I was a bit nervous. I have a few events here and know how to drive th track and this proves true after about 10 laps of practice.

I am running way over on fuel and in 10th on the time sheet. I adjust to a QUALI load of fuel and BAM into 5th on the sheet! I like it!

Quali: ran well but not spectacularly but come out 4th I think.

R1: Well the lights go out and I just kill the car. I am so bogged down I snap it into Neutral then snap 1st to get her going. Menawhile I get left as far as possible to avoid creating a collision due to my ineptitude.

T2 I am in 8th and Rhys goes left to follow Tyler then jumps right back in front of me and I am left helpless as he fills my line and I have no time to react. I think for a second about pulling over after T3 but consider it a racing accident with the sudden move from him and go along after apologizing on TS for the contact.

Chasing Kane and gaining before the stop. Go from about 3 seconds down to 1 second when we pit. He and I are SHARING the same spot! WTF! I cannot see anything and he shoots out just before I get off the jacks. He bounces off the Safety car and I hit it square! I lose 3 seconds getting going again and it costs me a top 5 and possibkly 4th.

I roll on and finish 7th. That car felt good but needs just a little tweek.

R2 geta great start and barely miss Dariusz making a rather aggressive move on the deep inside right going into T1. He slides by like its a D1 GP event in japan and bangs into one car that keeps him inside the curb. Thankfully I am not contacted and move along in P3.

Keith follows me for 5 laps then I di=uck in for a stop. Keith goes on. We'll see how that shakes out. I get a great stop and cycle around and out comes Keith but I am still leading by the same margin. # laps later I ruja hair wide and Kith gets past me after a very close call between us.

I roll out the last 4 with Jesper rpessuring me but I manage to be creative enough with line and speed to hold him at bay for a 4th.

Car ran great here and left me feeling VERY GOOD about the upcoming event at Road America.

Nice report Eric..haha i was the berm for dariusz in t1 for r2. unless you have fitted a superchareger on ur ATCC 407 u might not feel so good when u see Bmw lap times at Road A with race fuel! Should be good though, and am looking forward to it as well. I am going to make a call and say the first three bonus points will go to a BMW driver at road america. By the way I wasnt sure what happened to you in the pit but was relieved to see that u didnt make it out until a few seconds after me. when i was watching the replay i laughed out loud, not becouse of your misfourtune but how the car bounced back and up, was hilarious. I give u props as u didnt miss a beat...grabed R and were gone! Good Luck and thanks for the effort to help get this season up and running!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back