RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Did some more testing last night. Still stuck in the 10's at best. Standby for nickname change from "zoom-zoom" to "putt-putt".

I'm still stuck doing 11s at best mate. No matter what car I choose, nothing is working atm. The BMWs just bounce around, and snap if I brake just a fearther too hard. Then the FWDs I've run with so far just understeer like no tomorrow. From apex to exit, they just understeer even if I think about applying some throttle.

For goodnes sake!

We will do an updated skin pack for sure. Keep an eye out in POST #2 for any relevant info for tonight including cut rule etc.

Ethan try lowering the lock setting on either model FWD or RWD. For RWD increase COAST to 65% and drop preload all the way down to 1. Don't downshift to soon or you lock up the rears in the Bimmer.

Wait wait wait is the key here. Dont get on the throttle too soon or you strat going to the outside in the FWD car.

Running in the low 9's on yesterday in the Seat while building a setup for Stefan. HAve already run in the high 8's on this server as well.

Keiths server appeared to be quicker then this one for some reason. not sure why.

I'm still stuck doing 11s at best mate. No matter what car I choose, nothing is working atm. The BMWs just bounce around, and snap if I brake just a fearther too hard. Then the FWDs I've run with so far just understeer like no tomorrow. From apex to exit, they just understeer even if I think about applying some throttle.

For goodnes sake!

I hear you there. The FWD just understeer ridiculous at this track. As for the BMW, you have to play with the throttle while you brake, it allows you to keep the car straight while applying a really good amount of pressure. And make sure your brake bais is atleast 57 to the front on this track. In fact, the higher the better for when you're first starting out.

Edit: Those are some nice skins, Willie. Can't wait to get home and see what the BMW looks like in that!

Just watched the replay and I can totally agree with Murat. He lost 3 places on lap 8 after a spin without being passed.... and then he crossed the line without it going to lap 9. He had to do 2 lap 8's! Strange

Thanks Eric, because i was thinking that i am on a dream or something :)))) I hope nobody faces a problem like that, and also I hope that it is not a cheat or something else illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back