RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Yep,

Stefan was in race 2 already when we had to start as a DNF, but he could drive. but DX showed him every round we made a lap down. Position was okay.

Race 1 there seems to be some lag. not sure but it seems to me that i could drive clear but i hit something dont kwon what causing me some spinning.

Other problems, couldnt manage my car in 2nd race, nothing to do with the race.

Come to think of it Bjorn, 1st race was all fine for me. I had a "normal" 2nd race and a good battle with Stefan, but I had intermitent timing data showing on screen for car ahead or car behind (mostly no data showing). Other than that, all good for me.

Something interesting happened in Race 1 . If you watch me from 823 to 836 seconds in replay, i am spinning then continue racing. But although nobody passed me, i dropped from 5th to 6th and the guy behind me increased from 6th to 5th :) Also, at that lap, the lap didn't count for me, i mean it was 8th lap but when I passed the start line the lap didn't increased from 8th to 9th. For that reason i dropped to last position and the game behaved me as i was overlapped by everyone. You can see this from replay.

Can someone explain the reason for this event please ?

Just watched the replay and I can totally agree with Murat. He lost 3 places on lap 8 after a spin without being passed.... and then he crossed the line without it going to lap 9. He had to do 2 lap 8's! Strange

Hi murat it can be a bug. did anyone else faced a problem guys?

Now youre asking; my splitter was gone? My car drove very bad in the first race...i couldn't make the lap times i did before, with the same carsetup. I drove to the pit, but there was nothing being changed. No damaged!
After race1, going up for race 2, i saw in the (repair)list that my front splitter was replaced or repaired. Everything else was ok?

I have more problems like that in other races....get stock in pit, or one tyre didn't changed, or strange behavior of the car. Sometimes i'am thinking that my PC is been hacked :confused: or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back