RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

yeah ninja'd. Vaughanie managed to slide in a post while I was yet to create the sign up list. so his post is BETWEEN the 2 I created. Window of opportunity? 20 seconds........sick

I have edited the post more than once but he keeps nicking it once more.

that kid is turning into one big PITA. But he's quick and likes to have fun so he stays at Synaptic for now...........:cool::wink:

Qually 4th

Had not a good start, lost 2 places cause of too much wheelspin.
But after 2 laps was back again and the rythm was coming to me.
Made a little mistake but spun and was back at 9th i believe.:frown:
I made it with a very good stint back too 3rd place and was closing
in on Bogdan fast and i was sooooooo in the game that i didnt pay attention
to my gearshifting down, blew up my engine, UNBELIEVABLE what a dummy i am.:egg:
Wanted to drink a little bit of :beer: on the podium.......maybe next time.
Too bad, ferrari 1 car down, hope the rest of you will make it up for us.

Cy all and thx RD and Hugo for this battle :doublethumb:

Again great race:

Qually: 1th

Race: great start,pulled away from the rest and held it till my pitstop.
Offcourse took waaayyyy to much fuel on board(had 23 liters left at the finish...) ,came out still in the lead,no real battles but always in a nice rythem going around the track.
Well i guess that makes it 1 all between ferrari and porsche.
Thx all for the fun and till next time.
Cheers.

Lots of fun again, great track and cars to race.

Could have done a lot better, but when almost loosing my car on the curbs i caused problems to Rutger van de Zande. And had to wait for him to give my position to him. Placing me almost last.

Then in the same round Hugo Hekkenberg came back on track, had to brake really really hard, and couldnt avoid him anymore loosing also seconds. Hugo waited for me and he had to take a pitstop.

After that i really had to make some progress but the distance was to much to regain some positions. Only after my pitstop i could follow after Stefan who was on spot 5 (and was in front of him), watching him struggle to hold his place in which he did not succeeded.
After all i watch some great racing during the last laps when i was between pos. 5 and 9.

As i got ''0'' expierence in skin making if i get any skin for a particular model and just change the .ini file let say from BMW 320si E90 to BMW 320d E90 ATCC, this should work, right?
Dariusz, I will upload our skins for S3 on thrusday, so if you want to run in TDR colors your skin will be ready for you. :)

Is there anyone willing to put together a small skinpack with all the defualt skins from ATCC S2 with modified ini's?
I'll have a look at the ini in a bit. Should be easy enough, but there may still be some white cars on track, as some new cars were introduced with race on.

First of all, Sign-me up. Alfa Power!

Guys how is it going with the VW? Anybody driving it?

I've been running the thing in LAN test sessions, all around the AMS track, and the car is nice and balanced. It's main dis-advantage to other cars, it that it's gearing needs to be a little bit longer in order to get the same top speed, which dulls it's acceleration. It has better brakes than my Alfa. It's wide rear track makes it a little tail happy to me. It does like to turn-in nice and early, but does seem to suffer a bit on exit while on throttle compared to say the Seat Petrol.

On the car looks and sound. I HATE how this car sounds when you downshift quickly, sounds like a leaf blower from inside the cockpit. From the outside, it sounds like some kind of laser is going off when the daft little flame comes out of it's exhaust (more like a flamethrower) on the over-run. From the outside, the car looks fantastic, I love the Scirocco's shape, and I like that daft rear wing tbh. It's front lights look lovely and menacing, but the rear ones are dull. Unfortunatly, while in-cockpit, the driver has no feet. How you screw something like that up. Only other thing is (but it might just be on my end), is that I see the guys helmet a bit, but I am on 150% field of view.

I think the car is good, and if given some love and a good amount of time, might just be competative with the like of the leon petrol, Audi, and the STCC C30. But the car does drive different to the others, so it won't be everyone's cup of tea, especially if they are used to say the Vectra or the Honda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back