RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

That was fun. Fell asleep in my chair with about an hour and a half left in practice. Woke up with about 6 min left in warmup. So I started last, which was fine. Less likely to cause trouble in turn 1. I ended up bumping Kevin anyways, sorry K, but I stopped and waited which put me back in last. Got caught speeding so I had to pit twice. I think I finished 21st in race 1 and 19th in race 2. Now I'm still tired so it's off to my bed for some real sleep. Congrats to the podium and thanks to everyone else.

Good racing tonight, first time using the chevy and the last lol. Ended up with suspension damage both races and was lucky to bring it home. 7th, Race 1 and 8th, Race 2, Lookin forward to next week when the 08 cars come into play, Grats to podium and Well done Matthias on u 3rd place finish in Race 1, Very good mate...

Thanks to Eric and RD for this event

Wow - banked turns, flat S's, and a couple of whoop-de-do's at the end of the mainstretch. RH all the way up (and full packers) still bottoms it (and is really unstable) - need to find a tweak that will keep the car planted a bit more and save the engine over the jumps.

My complete appology to everyone I slid into. I need some serious help as for some reason I am having to brake very early and then I just keep on going and run past the apex at too fast a speed. All my incidents was caused by locking the brakes with only using half the pedal. I will find out who I hit and apologise personally, feel free to protest I deserve it for my awful driving. I don't think I'll be using that Peugeot for a while.

Can anyone help me setup my G25? I've been having braking problems ever since I got the wheel, like I said above I have to brake earlier then everyone else which is why I'm so easy to pass. But even with braking early I then still keep high speed when I hit the corner. Also another issue I have is I run with 22 degrees in game, I use to race with 16 - 17 but for some reason I can't even turn corners with 16 - 17 and the G25 is set too 260 degrees and I only have to turn it about 1 inch to get full lock in game, is this right?

I can suggest putting your brake sensitivity in game to about 20%. This will give you more control on the pedal.

Also try putting your steering radius to 380 degrees and range from 18-24 lock as needed.

Just a final note, I run my throttle sensitivity at 0% all the time also.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card