RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

the track is epic in about anything with 4 wheels.........

Not sure why your getting screen lock as we have raced thi smany times before and no incidents.....we did use stock GTS cars thats event.

have run these a;ready without graph issues at Rivrside last week.

If you witness some gross cutting then the reporting process does account for this.

I think we have issued up to 3 points to a single driver from a single event for gross misconduct.

I personally slid off track out of control trying to not cut T12 when straight lining it would have saved me. Right in front of Adam in fact.

But I do know I had a few close cuts between both events. Its hard not to when your pushing so hard each lap.

I thought i had bad event on cutting but after watching the replays i see consistent cuts being done almost every lap on that fast left/right just before 2nd sector timing. And thats were one can gain big amount of time and unfair advantage over car in front, very very bad. Something needs to be done about it.......

well I had a good race in race 1. Finished 3rd after a nice battle with John for the opening 4 laps. Then Yves had an off and I passed him to go P3, Held off a charging Russell as well.

R2 I have Sync issues when the strat of the race comes. not even sure anyone saw me in the race as after Eau Rouge I lost all contact with the field entering T2 chicane and got a cut warning and a Stop n Go warning. Tried to pit and realized I could not see anyone and eventually disco'd!

Hope you guys had fun in R2!

Thansk for the setup Jesper!

Dariusz et al,

Cutting and continuing on at speed is just not what club racing is supposed to be about and frankly it is disappointing when you watch it happen in front of you.

Everyone gets out of control and blows a corner but when it is continuous then the Spirit of fair play has been compromised and it hurts the club.

Thi s track breeds cuttting plain and simple. I won't ever use it again in an event I control. Its just not worth it in the end.

but like anything in life, a dishonorable act is the burden of the person who committs the act. if they are not affected by this choice then they are immature or too desperate to be considered a sportsman.Either way, it is a stain on them.

I love this track. I wish the race wouldn't end.

Anyway.

Q1 I went out and spun on my 1st times lap, went out again and made it to 3rd but I went of a few times on that lap. I tried again and I was 1sec up in the 1st sector, but I ran out of time. I couldve snagged 2nd.

Race 1: I had an OK start, but I went off a Les Combes and was behind Eric. We had a goof fight. I was faster but the ferrari was just too fast on the straight. He was struggling through Eau Rouge. So I just hounded him and hoped he would make a mistake. He went off a LEs combes and I was in 3rd place. I caught up to Yves, he must have spun cause I was a longways behind him before that. I went past as he made another mistake. He was right behind me up until he spun at Eau Rouge. I was running in 2nd at that time. I was notice I was running the same lap times as Jasper, even though I was 10secs behind.

Race 2: I was near the back, at the start I was boxed in and was last. I was held up badly as the leaders got away again. I made my way through the field. I didn't actually do much overtaking as the drivers in front of me made a lot of errors and I got past. I Finished 3rd in this race, but I felt I had the speed to challenge for a win. Oh well There is always next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back