Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I still don't have a team mate, but car and number are already sorted. Anyone want to team up for this season? I'm driving the Aston Martin V12 ....

Have you guys considered posting on the pcars subreddit to try and fill the last remaining slots for the season (reddit.com/r/pcars)? I see people regularly asking about leagues etc over there.
Good Idea Dude I Shall Go And Check It Out Now And Im Sure Someone will Get In Touch Regarding Team Mates :)

Good Morning Everyone The First Pre Season Race Will Take Place Tonight At Usual Race Time And Will Run The Official Rules For S3 Including The 1st Official Trail Run Of The Sprint Race Update To Random Grid Starts To Make Sure Its The Right Way Forward So I Advise All Current Drivers To Attend So You Dont Miss Any Updates And You All Get The Best Feel Of The New Systems, Drivers And Cars Hope You All Attend.

Thanks All.

Adam And Andrew Sign On The Dotted Line

.Its Official Pen Has Hit Paper And Im Happy To Announce That I Will Be Joined In S3 By The S1 Champion @Andrew Holmes And Really Look Forward To See What We Can Do As A Team And We Will Be Running Under My Newest Team Sponsor "Suplex City Racing" In Remembrance Of A Old Buddy :)

P.S "Article 21" Andrew Can You Confirm The Message

(Suplex City Racing)

. Adam Morris #85 Vail

. Andrew Holmes #86 Vail

@Ben Milden If You Would Like To Update The Teams For Me And Andrew

Adam And Andrew Sign On The Dotted Line

.Its Official Pen Has Hit Paper And Im Happy To Announce That I Will Be Joined In S3 By The S1 Champion @Andrew Holmes And Really Look Forward To See What We Can Do As A Team And We Will Be Running Under My Newest Team Sponsor "Suplex City Racing" In Remembrance Of A Old Buddy :)

P.S "Article 21" Andrew Can You Confirm The Message

(Suplex City Racing)

. Adam Morris #85 Vail

. Andrew Holmes #86 Vail

@Ben Milden If You Would Like To Update The Teams For Me And Andrew

Already on it and the season 3 standings are done just waiting on others to confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 213 17.6%
  • Socks

Votes: 656 54.3%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 53 4.4%
  • Shoes

Votes: 152 12.6%