Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Stopped by Gamestop yesterday. The XB1 elite with 1TB and elite controller is going for $349.99. The 2TB XB1s will be $399.99, 1TB will be $349.99 and 500gig will be $299.99. Regular XB1 500gig will be $249.99.

Scorpio won't be out until 2017 more then likely mid year but who knows. They say that there is a 40% increase in performance compared to the XB1. In reality the XB1s only offers smaller form factor, brighter graphics, 4K streaming and gaming when the make 4k games and bluetooth controller if I am correct. Power supply is built in to console. Way to blaze new ground Microsoft.

They are only dropping the price of the existing Xbox one by $20 ($279) to offload inventory before the new console comes out, if that gives you any indication of just how low margins are on hardware.
The Base model will drop to $249 when the XB1s 500 gig comes out later on.

i would say for those wishing to stay on console, the wait for the Scorpio is the right move. start saving the $$ for a 4k tv.
To many toys to get and not enough mulla to spend. PC is still on target for next year. Put my 1st list together. Looking at around the $1600 to $1800 mark with out monitors. Figure I could use my TV for that until I can afford a good monitor. I'll con the wife into a scorpio for fathers day or maybe christmas gift.

Shut up you and get back in your z4 lol
imgres.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 177 16.5%
  • Socks

Votes: 586 54.5%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 48 4.5%