Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Cheers b, have watched the hot lap a bunch of times and think ive got it now :) i literally dont know when im gonna get time to practice though, am just too tired by the time everyone goes to bed :)
Oh and what does "island circuit" mean btw?
As you come down through the right of turn one, down the hill through two and three and down the straight. Then it comes to a hairpin right which brings you back to the chicane at the bottom of the hill. The hairpin is in place of carrying on towards the "International" circuit

I agree, AC. I don't know why the Merc has such an unstable rear end, it has an unchangeable rear weight bias of 52% yet it doesn't come close to understeering, the only way you can reign in that car is run a nearly 30-25mm rake. Also that car likes a ton of rear downforce which really negates any kind of straight advantage from top speed, but its heavy and doesn't corner as well as the other GT3's. As for the rest of the cars.. I usually go into tuning with a common sense approach, but each game has its only little niche's with physics and handling.

Thanks for the help Mike. Overall for me it is pretty solid. Not pulling the times that you are, but I think that I may be able to get into the high 3:5x's once I get a rhythm going.

I got last place on lock....super lame quaily ..ive tried I hundred dif setups but always get the same slow as hell times..just going to jsck up the df and wait and see how long it takes to lose a wheel.

Qualifying from Monday Night...
Screenshot_2016-05-09-21-14-13_zpso9mao1d6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 88 16.3%
  • Socks

Votes: 295 54.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 21 3.9%