Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Just start me in the back or the day of the race I will run 1 qualifying lap once I feel I am set up. Unfortunately I will not be able to make a dedicated qualifying day due to work schedule.

throw beetes up there as a tentative entry

Is he going to show... I would like to use a Public Lobby as it has proven to be the most stable in the past. And as you know we need a proper head-count to ensure we don't have Randoms popping in. People get a little mad when they think you are kicking them for no reason... Just ask SoChris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 68 14.8%
  • Socks

Votes: 253 55.0%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 18 3.9%
  • Shoes

Votes: 58 12.6%