AMS2 P4 @ Cleveland, Tuesday 1st March.

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I Have also let you pass after the incident, in the confusion of the incedent I was looking for you to let you rejoin first, you probebly been in a blind spot. When I have seen you behind me before turn 2 I slowed down to let you pass safely. The accident was my mistake.

I realized that. I was way wide, and felt a bit lost before I was able to rejoin properly. Though, it's T1 at Cleveland. A hairpin where you can go 12-wide coming into the corner, there will be some chaos! Haha!

You are very welcome Ole, but please note that in future you will be getting a weight penalty, probably a bag or two of cement, placed around the front wing. Enjoy!:devilish:

Haha! I would've been far off the top if not for the rain, and me randomly nailing the strategy both races.
Race 1 I pitted first, and when I was slowing down to stop, that's when you guys had your first "oh poop! No grip at all". So I gained a lot by avoiding that.
Race 2 I was the only one not pitting, and if the race had been one lap longer I would've been in huge problems.

So that's 3 AMS2 races for me, two wins and a 2nd place. All races have been with rain. I guess I bring the rain with me? :p

Latest News

Back