Old Racing Club Threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDMX-5BrandsHatchFlyercopy.jpg

Servername: Racedepartment.com MX-5
Password: Same as RD Club Events
Track: Brands Hatch GP
Class: MX-5 Cup / Roadster

Official Practice: 30 minutes (21:00 GMT / 4pm EST / 1pm PST)
Qualification - Lone qualifier (2 hotlaps)
Race - 18 laps (Standing Start)
Entries - 36
Fast tows - 1

Notes: Must be a RD Licensed member
http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1/

Read the password and golden rules.
http://www.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/

Errr, what happened at the start???

Thought was a formation lap? Then it was a race? then people slowed up a lot? I got caught out by an early braking GT2 and ended up the wrong way infront of everyone :( Then had a incident at the chicane with another GT2, we both span, sorry for that...

Disaster for me, the start just threw me completely.... oh well, I had damage and spun again and got collected by a P2

oh well, I had damage and spun again and got collected by a P2

Brian, I think that was me who T-boned you - if you were driving a red Vette, then that was me. Sorry for the hit, but when I came around the turn, your car was still moving and I could not avoid you like I hoped. Too bad you left the server though, I towed to the pits and got full repairs instantly and went back out. You could have done the same.

Anyway, what a mess of a start. There was no pace lap set, but someone announced it and just confused everyone. I got lucky that I started near the back and just watched the craziness happen before me as I drove around most of it. Let's hope that we dint have any more starts like that one! Can you imagine if this was an actual endurance race and it was over for some in just a couple of minutes?

Better luck to all of us next week, and hopefully a larger field so we can keep it open to RaceDepartment licensed drivers only.

Well, I had a disaster. Serve me right for turning up with no preperation. Did some laps on friday in the vette then stupidly decided to drive the LMP2...
Whats happened to the sterring these days? There is a new slider in the options menu...
Anyway, car felt rubbish. I drove rubbish. Had no breaks in Aurouge lap one, (wally pressing the clutch by mistake...) all avoided me and I was at the back. Started to pick my way through the gt40's and people chattering on about formation laps...lol
A couple of laps later I went wide at poonne and tried to get back on the track over hte curb and span into the wall.
Disgusted with myself I left the server.
Appologies to all for a terrible display.
George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back