Old Racing Club Threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDMX-5BrandsHatchFlyercopy.jpg

Servername: Racedepartment.com MX-5
Password: Same as RD Club Events
Track: Brands Hatch GP
Class: MX-5 Cup / Roadster

Official Practice: 30 minutes (21:00 GMT / 4pm EST / 1pm PST)
Qualification - Lone qualifier (2 hotlaps)
Race - 18 laps (Standing Start)
Entries - 36
Fast tows - 1

Notes: Must be a RD Licensed member
http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1/

Read the password and golden rules.
http://www.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/

thanks for the update on the ractime! button pushed. Cars / track purchased later today.... then testing....then no sleep......BIG BIG GRIN!

EDIT: just looked at the drivers list......................all me old friends are here!!!!!!!!!!!! BIGGER GRIN!!!!!!!

Just a tip when folks are withdrawing from races that have the Sign In/Sign Out buttons enabled in the thread opening post.

If you have pre-registered and then are not going to be joining, to help the Admins who are organising the races could you help by hitting the Sign Out button (like Joe has done) to remove your name from the list of entries.

I appreciate adding a post in the thread to state none attendance would seem to be sufficient, but easier to go to the opening page of the threads and see the number of racers signed up, than having to trawl through 3/4 pages of posts to see who may have dropped out.

super fun race :cool: very cool with so many green flag laps second half. unfortunately this caught up with some of us who hadn't refueled at yellow flag earlier, never thought we'd run so many green flag laps. sprint to finish was very fun, but unfortunately we had to sit through finish under yellow flag :frown:

Still undecided on which car I will use for this event. Leaning more towards the LMP but the Ford GT is a fun car also! Will post my car choice tomorrow.

To give drivers an idea of who will be racing which car. I've included a HPD ARX-01c and Ford GT list in the first post as to what car people have posted that they will use in this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back