NAMeS+AI: Real Drivers for AMS2 Mods

Other NAMeS+AI: Real Drivers for AMS2 Mods 08Sept24

Login or Register an account to download this content
John, does this mean I can deactivate all the other Ai+names I have for the different modder's cars? Does this cover the VRC cars as well?
Yes, this version includes custom-AI files for all Thunderflash, PCARS Modding Team, VRC, Xela1, and RacerXtc mods, as well as the electric Ginetta from KAOS mods. The files work as-is under varying installations, such as whether or not someone is also activating Rober's Opel DTM car to the Group A mod, etc.

Last edited:
Hi John,
Many thanks for all the time and effort you have put into this mod, we all appreciate it.

Quick question though, how does the Mod work with the Alternative files folder ?

Many thanks once again.

Hi John,
Many thanks for all the time and effort you have put into this mod, we all appreciate it.

Quick question though, how does the Mod work with the Alternative files folder ?

Many thanks once again.
Many users will never need to use any of the alternative files. The only files that remain in the Alternative folder are a few that are designed to work with WOLF's extra LMP900 Bentley8 skins (TAMS2SP) or DeCarera's Group 5 BMW 320 skins (here at OT). I also included an extra variant of the GT86 mod based on the vehicle's year, although the more recent GR Cup file is activated by default. Everything else is setup by default to work with a wide array of multiclass/mod choices. The sim will simply scan the AI file and utilize any real driver names that are tagged to whatever array of livery names that are activated, ignoring any remainders.

Last edited:
John B. Ellis updated NAMeS+AI: Real Drivers for AMS2 Mods with a new update entry:

RacerXtc's Lotus 40 added--and everything repackaged.

The .rar file now contains 4 separate .rar files, all of which are AMS2CM ready. There is the usual NAMES+AI version with individual attributes, plus a NAMeS+AI+skins add-on that can be activated for those users who have WOLF or DeCarera skins installed.

There is also a YouTube influencer "NAMeS-only" version of both files for those who record races for viewing and who want to discuss any car mod with default AI behavior.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, god of naming.
These name mods are great.
Thank you for putting so much of your free time into it.Without this work, we would all still be hearing Huntelpumel's distance is reduced in CrewChief.
Apart from the real paint jobs, these are the only mods I have installed.

Have a nice Sunday.

John, did the 1967 Ferrari 330 get added to the latest update?

You mentioned it would be added a few days ago, but it was not verified in your last update description.

Latest News

Back