NAMeS+AI: Real Drivers for AMS2 Mods

Other NAMeS+AI: Real Drivers for AMS2 Mods 08Sept24

Login or Register an account to download this content
John B. Ellis updated NAMeS+AI for AMS2 Thunderflash Mods with a new update entry:

Alternative AI folder now includes files for Xela1 cars [W.I.P]

v4.42 includes a few new files in the Alternative AI folder; these files provide real drivers for the many excellent cars by @Xela1. So far, the expanded Thunderflash GTE Mod (with Xela1's Vantage & C7.R Corvette), Xela1's awesome GT3 class, and the GTR2-nostalgic BMW M3 GT2 class are included. By the time I'm finished adding the remaining classes (e.g., 935 and 512 BB) and revising various driver selections and AI values, I may spin the files for these great cars into their own...

Read the rest of this update entry...

John B. Ellis updated NAMeS+AI for AMS2 Thunderflash Mods with a new update entry:

Added an expanded Group 5 file

This latest update includes an expanded Group 5 file that includes the Ferrari 512 BB/LM and Porsche 935/78 models by Xela1. I tried my best to avoid any duplicate drivers, but it was unavoidable in some cases with the 935/78, especially when set against the 935/77 & 935/80 in Fred's original package. As usual, I'll probably find a better compromise after living with this version for a while.

awesome work as always! Dude, I noticed for the Renault Clio touring cars, the .xml file is called TC1 as it was in pc2, I think. But the class in-game in AMS2 is called cliocup, so for it to work it has to be renamed to that. It does work wonderful post change. Cheers!

Last edited:
I love the hard work you put into these mods! It makes the game 10x more fun than it already is! I might be the only one but I would love to see the 2016 Aussie supercars series get added to this! A mustang and maybe the volvo v8s would be a great addition to compete with the Holden Zb

One 181 KB .rar to Rule them All

v4.55b unifies all of my custom-AI files for all AMS2 car mods into a single download. Once installed, any of the 65 custom-AI files extracted (by AMS2CM) will quietly sit in the CustomAIDrivers folder and do nothing unless the matching car mod(s) is installed as well. Everything from Thunderflash to PCARS Mod Team to Xela1 and all the others are included. Fewer alternative files are needed due to the repackaging (e.g., an extra file to complement @deCarera's Gr5...

Latest News

Back