AC Multiclass FIA GT1 @ Hockenheim - Sunday 16th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Club Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. Next Sunday we're at Hockenheim Classic for some GT1 action!!

0K0A0726.jpg

Join us!

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in!
If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on discord before the race, or right here on the forum! We are always happy to help.

All race department premium members using their full real name in the forum, in game and discord can sign up for this event.

Need a warm-up or want to start online racing at a gentler pace? There is an MX-5 + Abarth event earlier in the week . We also run a practice server all week for all events.

Hockenheimring82.png

• Practice Server: RaceDepartment.com #3 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: RaceDepartment.com #3 - Netherlands
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 DST, 18:00 UTC | 80 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 DST, 19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 DST, 19:40 UTC) | 2 x 25 minute - Race
  • 1st race finish determines 2nd race grid. Reverse grid top 5

Cars (Ballast/Restrictor)

GTLM

GT1
  • Mclaren F1 GTR
  • Porsche 911 GT1 (5kg/100%)

Event details:
  • Track: Hockenheim 1988 GP Layout
  • Pit stop: Optional
  • Track Temps: 20C air/25C track
  • Track Condition: Clear, Light wind, Optimum grip.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Assists: Factory
  • Standing Start: Jump Start = Drive through penalty

Useful Links:

Race Control

Recommended Apps

11/36 Grid Slots

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you must check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Always try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line. Stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

When joining the track from the pits, remain inside the white line and stay off the racing line until you are up to speed.

During qualification, do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody, sending them off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

• Video guide to multiclass racing - Click here
  • It is the responsibility of faster cars to safely overtake cars in slower class. (Blue flag is being shown to the slower car or not) The slower car should be predictable and remain on the racing line. The faster car should execute the overtake only when it is safe to do so.
  • If a faster car is lapping another car in the same class, the normal blue flags gentleman's rule applies; some cooperation may be required to facilitate the overtake, usually a slight lift at the start of a straight. Please be sensible.
  • Separate qualification runs will happen for GTLM and GT1 classes. First 10 minutes for GTLM, second 10 minutes for GT1. GT1 cars must not exit the pit lane before 10 minutes have elapsed. GTLM must not start a lap after 10 minutes have elapsed. You may be kicked from the server by race control if you ignore this rule.
  • Points/Penalty information - Click here
  • All other Racing Club Rules still apply to this event.
  • Discord is highly recommended for all club races. For multiclass it is particularly important.

Last edited:
Practice Server is UP!!

Going with the CLR as the main car but might add in the other kunos GT cars if they are viable with a bit of BOP.

If any one has a bit of time to test them out on the server that would be great! All have TC and ABS enabled, to match the CLR specs.

CLR Skins. Both drop into CM :)

Nope, still charges me at least one euro per car.

Which is more than nice, except they are sneaking around about it.
I firmly belive that someone should earn by his work, but this is dishonest.

Be upfront about it and I will buy!!

Any alternative cars?

I´m definitely too weak for this one :cry:

The complete lack of tyre feedback I could somehow overcome, but it ´s really strange to cross a curb and not feel it in your wheel. let alone get tyre slip information.
The killer is that I have a strange and almost painfull vibration in my steering wheel that starts over 100km/h and switches off at 275 km/h.

I tried Barcelona GP also, it´s not (only) the track

Thank you for all your help, any alternative cars?

I´m definitely too weak for this one :cry:

The complete lack of tyre feedback I could somehow overcome, but it ´s really strange to cross a curb and not feel it in your wheel. let alone get tyre slip information.
The killer is that I have a strange and almost painfull vibration in my steering wheel that starts over 100km/h and switches off at 275 km/h.

I tried Barcelona GP also, it´s not (only) the track

Thank you for all your help, any alternative cars?

Possibly going to run the maserati as a multi-class. Maybe that will agree with you better.

Great circuit, we still need to find the idiot who insists on putting those stupid full stop chicanes on a lot of circuits that need a taxi turning circle to get around the silly things. then to add insult to injury makes a kerb that bolts you into the exit wall, right at a country lane narrowness at the exit, why????
i like chicanes, they are great fun, one of the chicanes is a great chicane, the other two are pointless obstacles.
But that moan aside, great car, great track. a challenge that the aliens will master with ease, for me a challenge.:(

But we have a week to sort ourselves out.:)

Latest News

Back